MLP Weekly Movie Club

Kamen_Kaiju

Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
a couple interesting songs/videos.

One of the K groups I like and have posted before (Mamamoo) are starting to release solo albums so I checked out this EP by one of the groups singers named Hwa Sa and it's pretty cool. I like that she actually wrote the songs herself.

anyway thought they were interesting enough to post in a 'check this out' way. There's something sort of different and unique about her and the songs, they're not exactly typical (though still Kpop),.. but it doesn't seem quite as shallow.

It's funny she's made fun of in Korea because she looks,...idk.... different,.. small eyes or something. And I see in two of the videos she's sort of singing about ignoring 'the slings and arrows and words' of people talking shit about her, (if you turn on Captions there should be the lyrics translated to English) .. but honestly I think she's pretty so it's kind of weird that korean social media would pick on her.

...then again Korea is extremely obsessed with beauty and looks. It's not the #1 consumer of cosmetics and #1 country in plastic surgery for no reason.

but.. yeah... some interesting videos.

I like the song 'Twit' ... she's saying the dude is a Simp because he sweats her so hard he's boring. :laugh2:

or in the LMM video, the arrow that actually manages to hit her I think is implied is the arrow she fired. Sort of an interesting visual,... and it hits her in the back. Probably some meaning there.

eh... just thought they were kind of cool.

KTM

Reaction score
Thank you sir!

It's been many decades since I last watched it. I don't recall watching it more than once.

45WinMag

Reaction score
I haven't watched Beastmaster in decades. I just looked at it on Wiki, and I didn't realize it was based on an Andre Norton book. I used to know Andre Norton. Very nice lady. I helped get her new house ready and move her library when she moved from Florida to Tennessee in 1997. She was a friend of the lady who ran the comic book shop I used to frequent.

Kamen_Kaiju

Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@Spiteface

Bowsers Fury comes out next month (already pre-ordered),.. the trailer came out yesterday.

Mario is a .... Cat???

but Bowser is a MOTHERHUGGIN' KAIJU !!

1610572815731.png

I like how the trailer is all 'cutesy'... then Bowser jumps out of the ocean, the music becomes Metal, Bowser is doing a Death Metal Roar,.. then starts spitting fire. :laugh2: :dude:

Latest Threads