MLP Weekly Movie Club

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
did you watch any of the three star wars sequals from da mouse?
You know I did.
oddly, I think I’ve watched the last Jedi more than the others.
sometimes, you’re just in the mood for something awful, but still Star Wars.

Spiteface

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a season 3 of Akibaranger next year.

Next year will see Sentai hit a milestone in March with the 45th official show, Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger, I'd love to see the unofficial Sentai get another outing.

Kamen_Kaiju

Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The Stand (ep 1 and 2)
(click to download)

asdf.png

was going to try and not watch this because I really don't like 2 of the actresses involved, but it's Stephen King and I guess I'm a sucker for Kings work.

I think there's going to be 9 or 10 episodes in total. I'll try to keep up with it for us like I did with Mando.​

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score

fett

Reaction score
I'm watching Goldfinger. Remember the scene where Odd Job takes the Lincoln to the wrecking yard? The Continental
gets crushed into a nice cube with a million bucks in gold. The big magnet drops the cube into the bed of a....................
1964 Falcon Ranchero :rofl: I looked it up. The Lincoln weighs a bit over 5000 pounds. Gold not included. Odd Job drove right off.:dude:

cjpeck

Reaction score
jeez-us

WW84 was a steaming turd. For a while I forgot that it was a major motion picture (tm) and thought it was one of those late 70's saturday morning super hero movie. I just couldn't get through it.

Gorram glad I didn't pay anything to see it. Now I have to clean my laptop's drive and defrag to get rid of any trace of that pile o dog poop.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I'm watching Goldfinger. Remember the scene where Odd Job takes the Lincoln to the wrecking yard? The Continental
gets crushed into a nice cube with a million bucks in gold. The big magnet drops the cube into the bed of a....................
1964 Falcon Ranchero :rofl: I looked it up. The Lincoln weighs a bit over 5000 pounds. Gold not included. Odd Job drove right off.:dude:
That’s cuz Odd Job weren’t no kind of pussy.
You some kinda pussy?

Kamen_Kaiju

Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
jeez-us

WW84 was a steaming turd. For a while I forgot that it was a major motion picture (tm) and thought it was one of those late 70's saturday morning super hero movie. I just couldn't get through it.

Gorram glad I didn't pay anything to see it. Now I have to clean my laptop's drive and defrag to get rid of any trace of that pile o dog poop.
it's just fap material :laugh2:

...until Kristen Wigg gets on the screen, that's boner killer.

fett

Reaction score
The fukking power went out for the whole mobile park just after Odd Job got electrocuted. :run: Coincidence or something more sinister.:eek2:

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's just fap material :laugh2:

...until Kristen Wigg gets on the screen, that's boner killer.
Ya... the poster on your post is all that's really needed.
Just that post and you've seen the best parts of the movie.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Watched WW84 last night. WHAT A TERRIBLE MOVIE!! Much like going from Suicide Squad to Birds of Prey. Really really disappointing.

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Netflix and YT have a VERY interesting Documentary: My Octopus Teacher.

Worth every minute. Nothing I ever expected either.

Latest Threads