MLP Weekly Movie Club

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Picard (Ep 3)

image-asset.jpg

Like I did with Chernobyl I will make an effort to get the latest episodes into our Movie Folder each week so we can watch and discuss.

Looks like Picard Season One is 10 episodes total.

Enjoy!

:dude:

Last edited:
Reactions: KTM

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the "contest" story arc is almost over. I'm hoping it ends with Thauser getting his ass stomped.

*brought to you by Zia

I love the fights and the Zero-One armor though. It looks fantastic. Makes me want that neon yellow Ibanez Genesis RG guitar.

cjpeck

Reaction score
nah. gonna watch 7 Samurai later.

One of the greatest movies of all time, baby

BornToLooze

Reaction score
I'm glad the "contest" story arc is almost over. I'm hoping it ends with Thauser getting his ass stomped.

*brought to you by Zia

I love the fights and the Zero-One armor though. It looks fantastic. Makes me want that neon yellow Ibanez Genesis RG guitar.
The real estate one got kinda real from me.

I live in the middle of more square feet and toys=happiness and all I want is a house like Smile picked out.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Mal, I made it through episodes 1 & 2, and part way through 3. Not a huge Star Trek fan, but I do enjoy the movies.

It's not bad, I just have trouble watching series type shows.

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I loved the fight scenes in Ep 1,... a lot.

That acrobatic fighting where someone runs up another person, locks a knee around their head and does a spinning flip always impresses the crap out of me.

...first saw that on Akibaranger,.. Akiba Blue had a fighting style like that. Hella impressive.

shameless excuse to post Malshina :love:

0313_zps15649432.jpg

BornToLooze

Reaction score
Mal, I made it through episodes 1 & 2, and part way through 3. Not a huge Star Trek fan, but I do enjoy the movies.

It's not bad, I just have trouble watching series type shows.
Mal's lead me down a dark hole, with J Metal and Power Rangers stuff :)wtf::dude:) but Star Trek wishes it was as good as Star Wars.

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
wait until I get you into 1970's Pinky Violence. :laugh2:

20200207_003055.jpg

I've been working on collecting them since I finally got all the Godzilla and Gamera blurays.

plus... Meiko Kaji

I'll get anything I can find with her, be it bluray or record

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Watched Dark Fate last night. It was definitely better than I was expecting. (though I saw 'the twist' coming a mile away).

Good action movie, definitely felt like a Terminator movie.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Great movie, Mal. I think it's my new second favorite T movie. The original being the best.

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yeah it's a good action movie. Definitely some things I didn't like about it (can't really discuss it without being spoilery), but it had some good fight scenes and action moments for sure.

I noticed some similarities with the new Star Wars movies and other films recently which I think cheapened the whole thing and made it yet another in a long line of 'woke' movies lately, but the action scenes were good.

And action scenes are why I watch a Terminator movie, so.....

Last edited:

Spiteface

Reaction score

Changing the subject, new Garo:

Sounds like quite the departure for Garo. Still waiting on the last movie to get subbed though.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I noticed some similarities with the new Star Wars movies and other films recently which I think cheapened the whole thing and made it yet another in a long line or 'woke' movies lately,
Yeah, they put that pretty much in your face. I try to overlook it if the movie itself is good.

Latest Threads