MLP Weekly Movie Club

Jeremiah

The Worst
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you tell us the movie, anyone who wants to participate can just stream it on Kodi. Just make sure the movies are streaming there and we're good to go. No need to waste your own bandwidth, Mal. And yes, I'd love to participate!

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yaaaaa!!! Im onboard!! Got to also include:
The Crawling Eye

Them!

Tarantula

The Green Slime

All of the Hammer films.....I think we're off to a good start,Mal. I just need you to explain how we do this,brother. Would we be watching the movies together? I dont understand.....

Oh yaaaa,heres my main man from back in the day,ole Bill(Chilly Billy ) Cardille.....he also had a camo in the Original Night of the Living Dead.

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If you tell us the movie, anyone who wants to participate can just stream it on Kodi. Just make sure the movies are streaming there and we're good to go. No need to waste your own bandwidth, Mal. And yes, I'd love to participate!
No wasted bandwidth. I just upload it to my online drive and whoever wants it can either download it or stream it off the drive. (I'd recommend the former just so you easily have total control over playback.)

Great idea. Please feature plenty of 80s movies?
A bunch of the movies are 80's movies, they've made Godzilla movies pretty much every year,..every couple/few years,..since the 50's. So there's 50's/60's/70's/80's/90's/00's era 'Zilla movies :dude:

But yeah we can pepper stuff in, can't be Godzilla all the time. Stuff like C.H.U.D. might be fun to throw in the mix.

or Roddy Piper's 'They Live.' I'd like to stick to a 'Creature' theme and not end up doing,..say 'Slasher' movies. Rather movies that have special effects that aren't just decapitations and blood flying.

I think a movie that features a Creature is pretty much the only rule.

I just need you to explain how we do this,brother. Would we be watching the movies together? I dont understand.....
I'll just put a movie online for a week, and change it every week. So far it looks like there's no time limit on editing posts,..so I can put the Movie of the Week in the OP of this thread and just change it every week. If you like the movie or hate the movie,...we can talk about it in this thread.

Last night I was talking with TheX about Godzilla VS Ghidorah The Three-Headed Monster,..and was mentioning how one of the stars looks a little bit like Lucy Lui...

Akiko_Wakabayashi.jpg

...and I realized talking about Monster Movies as a Creature Feature might be a fun thread. I remembered being a kid how'd you'd end up seeing a cool movie on UHF on Sunday afternoons, and then Monday at school on the playground you'd end up talking about that weekends creature with friends. And I just thought it might make a good thread.

Idk,...we can see how it goes.

I've been slowing working my way through all the movies I have and been fixing/adjusting the sub-titles too (the ones that have sub-titles) so I want to make sure everything is accurate before hosting it.

I'll try to come up with a good movie and post it today, (I'm leaning towards the original Godzilla, or maybe the Original Kong,..start out with an Original Classic) ..and then I guess in the future on Fridays I'll swap out the movie for another one to make it sort of a Weekend Thing,..like how the original Creature Features were when I was little.

So if nothing else you have a new Monster Movie to look forward to every Weekend. :thumb: ...like when we were kids.

(I'll add some of the suggestions posted to the list in the OP. And I guess I'll try to put together a Master List. )

Last edited:

Latest Threads