MLP Thread Hall of Fame

Boleskinehouse

Reaction score
:laugh2: I don't want to say who it is. I'm not sure if it's cool or whatever.

B I have no problem taking about.. We fell into a Philly show a while back.. In my case, literally.. And B was there. I guess he thought we were the same account and I was two different people.

Freaked him right out. He saw a woman and was all like, *gasp* they exist! :laugh2: Dude was a weirdo.

Nothing beats The Loomer waiting for you to finish peeing though.

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
Who remembers the thread when DJWillie or whatever his name was asked if we could make donations as him and his kids were going to be evicted? So we all coughed up and he went and bought a Playstation 4 for himself and posted about it here!!!! What a ****!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

mdubya

Reaction score
We haven't had a good Waldstein thread in a while.

Many of the true classic threads are gone.

I remember when you couldn't type WB or make a thread or mention of WB or Boggs, etc.

How many "Luthier took my money" threads have there been? Followed by track downs and electronic beatdowns?

So much drama and foolishness in the early days.

I lurked for at least a year before I even joined because whoever had sent me here warned me about getting involved. :rofl:

This was an epic and evolving thread:

Saturday night used to be troll lookout night.

Lotta water gone under the MLP bridge.

Last edited:

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This was an epic and evolving thread:

Saturday night used to be troll lookout night.

Lotta water gone under the MLP bridge.
Oh Gawd. Isn't that Flickoflash the guy I had a feud with? Kept pushing that Fireturd X guitar and talking down to us nonbelievers like we were stupid, until I finally went off on him. It was worth the short suspension to do that.

Well, the Fireturd is no more. Guess I was right.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh Gawd. Isn't that Flickoflash the guy I had a feud with? Kept pushing that Fireturd X guitar and talking down to us nonbelievers like we were stupid, until I finally went off on him. It was worth the short suspension to do that.

Well, the Fireturd is no more. Guess I was right.
But but but but it had LEDS and cool knobs and shit......

:cool2:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need to go create a sock account, and figure out if I can build something fun for you guys to play with.

Do you want us to start talking bad about you now or wait till you put on a sock....

We could go ahead and start warming up....

Just a recommendation though, it'll be better if you kinda build up a bit before going full poncho.....

Just can't go from zero to full poncho all of a sudden like. You gotta pass through the midget badger stage, then the random and ill mannered blathering stage, then you can go full poncho....

Just ain't right to jump right off into full poncho.....it just ain't done....

:cool2:

Latest Threads