MLP Served As A Very Important Primer.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Good to see you Skin. Write away. Never sweat the critics, sweat on the critics.

jlu52

ignoramus maximus emeritus
Reaction score
Nice to see you, Skin. Happy that you have a job you enjoy. Best wishes, my friend.:thumb:

Ed B

Reaction score
Good to see ya, Skin. I agree 100%. MLP is definitely a primer for interacting on social media. Real life too.

There are trolls everywhere. :laugh2:

roeg

Reaction score
my main gig these days is writing for the houston press, a media outlet in (surprisingly enough) the houston area. I cover all sorts of articles, from social/political stuff to music coverage and just ridiculous funny stuff.

Unsurprisingly, since my articles hit the internet and people are able to comment on them, they occasionally get lots of angry comments, or ones ranging from "furious and indignant" to just "angry and stupid". Along with positive ones too of course, although studies have shown that people most likely to comment on an article are the angry types.

It's all gravy to me, thickened my hide a lot, since i realized "wow, i get paid to write, and these folks are reacting like fish that someone dropped a lure in front of".

But i want to say, that a few years of participating here on mlp really helped teach me a bunch of lessons about interacting with folks online. It is a great primer on both the good and bad communication experiences out there, and taught me that it's perfectly acceptable, and often best to just walk away from a pointless argument.

This place is the best, so thanks for all of that.
+1

Hack

Reaction score
Jeff Balke?
D. L. Groover?
Chris Lane?
Chris Gray?
Jack Gorman?
Alyssa Dupree?

Which one is the taster of skin?

martin H

Reaction score
I cannot believe you're posting this crap! Do you think we're all stupid and can't see your article's deceptions and its obvious agenda? It's people like you that are destroying this country.

Oh sorry, I forgot to do it in "comment speak"

I cant believe your posting this crap! Do U think were all stupid and cant see this articles deceptions and it's obvious agenda? Its ******* like U whor destroying this country

Malikon

말 러 곤
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
link?

I mean if you're going to say "read this".....

babalooga

Reaction score
Hey Skin, I was just asking about you in another thread. Glad you are well, stop in and visit with us po' folks some more, we missed you. :D

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I agree with Martin H.
I think "people" like "you" and what "they" "write" are the reason the Internets are so trash.
The fact that you're working in Houston shows how bad a city Houston is.
The whole of Texas actually.

If I ever get to read one of your so-called "article",
I'm sure it's gonna put me in a state of "furious and indignant" to just
"angry and stupid".

So just be advised and stop writing.
That is all.

P.S.: Now you better accept my friend's request on FB so I can follow
you and your ineptness or then you're gonna prove you're a real bum.