MLP Referral Contest - Win A Set of WB Custom Pickups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hi Midnight,

Yes it will be your choice. Based on what type of music you play and the outputs you are normally used to. The Custom Tuned option is just that. Your signature pickup.

Will

sweeeet! :applause::thumb::applause::thumb::applause:

it's awesome how WB allows people (like me who don't know much about the electronics of pups [magnets, wiring, etc..] :rofl :D) to just describe their tonal preference to you and not have to give you all those super techy specs.. :D awesome!!! :applause::thumb::applause::thumb::applause:

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
You are now, Kenny. Not sure what happened before but it was my mistake. I just updated the list and your name is still on there. ;)

Everyone else, you can see the members with the most referrals in my first post of this thread. So far, MidnightDreamer, JerseyDrew and KennyF are in the TOP 3.

You can still catch up! The easiest way to get referrals is to use your unique referral link in your email and send it to your friends.

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
how do you register
You are registered by being a member & the # of people who use you as a reference in our system when joining is what is calculated ( those members must be legit members & have posted LP related posts as well

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
WOW WB is in Redding!??? thats my old stompin
grounds. I live in Chico CA just about 50 miles south.

W

WBPickups

WOW WB is in Redding!??? thats my old stompin
grounds. I live in Chico CA just about 50 miles south.

Come on up and jam sometime! I got a shop out in the middle of nowhere (actually close to Win River) that we can get loud 24/7.... Just drove through Chico this weekend.

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Asking everyone to kick in to overdrive on membership drive my goal is 1000 members by 10/06/07 :wave:

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Asking everyone to kick in to overdrive on membership drive my goal is 1000 members by 10/06/07 :wave:

hmm.. :hmm:

got any more ideas on how we could spread the word? :wave:

i've pretty much tried all i could think of and all in my power.. i think :rofl:

but i think i did ok :thumb:

:naughty:

:hippie:

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
Midnightdreamer, I think you're doing great. So far you have 135 referrals!

Everyone else reading this, you still have a chance to win your very own customized WB pickups!! Use your referral link and post it on your website, newsletter, blog, etc. and encourage people to visit the link. This is the fastest and easiest way to get referrals.

The contest will continue to run until the 21st of this month, so we still have about 2 weeks left!

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Midnightdreamer, I think you're doing great. So far you have 135 referrals!

Everyone else reading this, you still have a chance to win your very own customized WB pickups!! Use your referral link and post it on your website, newsletter, blog, etc. and encourage people to visit the link. This is the fastest and easiest way to get referrals.

The contest will continue to run until the 21st of this month, so we still have about 2 weeks left!

thanks Alex :)

i do what i can :D

Bryan

Reaction score
i just found this thread, how much time is left..??

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Till the 21 st still time cause it for the 3 with the most referrals & third to beat right now is 6 refferrals

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jason, Dude, you aint even got a LP to plug those into, Fork em over, OR Hmmmmmm maybe make me a serious offer on my Franken Paul :fingersx: I might just bite !

:rofl:

i just feel excited anyway :D

just feels sort of accomplishing you know what i mean? :)

and i know Will's gonna cook me up something real tasty! :naughty:

:wave:

lp59aholicDon

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

i just feel excited anyway :D

just feels sort of accomplishing you know what i mean? :)

and i know Will's gonna cook me up something real tasty! :naughty:

:wave:

Well Hell, It aint gonna mean squatzos if you aint got a decent axe to lay those pickups down into ! ya cant just play a pair of pickups :eek2::eek2::eek2::shock:

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well Hell, It aint gonna mean squatzos if you aint got a decent axe to lay those pickups down into ! ya cant just play a pair of pickups :eek2::eek2::eek2::shock:

i know.. poor me :( :rofl:

im trying to work on it.. and i'm hoping my birthday will be nice to me when the day comes :rofl: :fingersx:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads