MLP memorabilia, hats, shirts?

integra evan

Reaction score
There's one that shows up in the marketplace every now and then that has passed through the hands of at least 4 or 5 members.
Was joking that it should be named Sweet Connie.

But seriously... the way it would work out (particularly if it's not actually being paid for) would end up being the disaster of the Strat Talk Wax Santa a few years back.
That was a great thread. It went from member to member, each member posting a picture of it with some kind of action figure, sometimes showing the local scenery.
Someone in the northern EU started talking about being worried about Santa's carbon footprint, and wanting to keep it local a bit longer before shipping it out to the next person on the list in the UK or US, and then it just went away... no updates, the last person to have it never responded to inquiries about it.
Yeah, it would have to go to participating members here and have some good ground rules. And it can't go to @calieng who would just "donate" it to salvation army.
A photography forum I used to frequent a lot does this type of thing with a certain cheap lens...a member will have it for about a month, take pictures with it and share it on the forum, then ship it to the next guy. Has run strong for a number of years.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it would have to go to participating members here and have some good ground rules. And it can't go to @calieng who would just "donate" it to salvation army.
A photography forum I used to frequent a lot does this type of thing with a certain cheap lens...a member will have it for about a month, take pictures with it and share it on the forum, then ship it to the next guy. Has run strong for a number of years.
The demise of the wax Santa thread really bummed me out.
It was so cool watching it move all over the world.

Latest Threads