MLP ...Means Business.

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This. ---^

This is how you take a ration of shit on MLP.

You don't whine and squeal about it like a little girl. You roll with it, man-up and be one of the guys.

One gets points for that on their man-card.

Reaction score
This. ---^

You don't whine and squeal about it like a little girl. You roll with it, man-up and be one of the guys.

Interesting Dave: I "man up" to get points on ....your man card? :D Playcation may have you seeing different, but no one here is interested in being on Dave's "man card". Trust me.

You say I don't man up ....over ironically, the little girl act played on me by deleting a few silly harmless posts out of the thread. It was a little hissy fit over the first thread about being ripped off and about a vaginal as it gets.

Man up ..?? Always interesting to see you un ..man up when you're challenged or debated while wearing a Superman cape with one finger on a 'ban' button. Real manly, Dave. If this thread doesn't go your way will you delete it too?

*edit*
I can no longer respond to this thread as it's been locked for me. Just fyi.

Last edited:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
See, watch this:

@Tim Fezziwig :

Hey Fezz... Philly stinks. Almost as bad as your poetry. BOOOOOOO.....

That ought to get him in here.
Dave I see lack of conviction in recent melts. Ego needs more trippin,not defeatist mewlings..

NO...

ROAR..

DO NOT PFOOT AROUND. Too passive...need more aggression.....live the role..

I actually bruised keyboards.....What..

No bowing to FezzGod?Kids put more pics in your vinegar...

Now I must rest.

Work tomorrow..

Social work is big on Sunday

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Interesting Dave: I "man up" to get points on ....your man card? :D Playcation may have you seeing different, but no one here is interested in being on Dave's "man card". Trust me.

You say I don't man up ....over ironically, the little girl act played on me by deleting a few silly harmless posts out of the thread. It was a little hissy fit over the first thread about being ripped off and about a vaginal as it gets.

Man up ..?? Always interesting to see you un ..man up when you're challenged or debated while wearing a Superman cape with one finger on a 'ban' button. Real manly, Dave. If this thread doesn't go you way will you delete it too?
My man card?

First of all, You were the furthest thing from my mind when I wrote that post. Yet you direct all of your post towards me.
I wasn't even takking about you. In fact, I thought you had gone away after that " I'm done" post of yours. You know, the post where you said " I could delete this thread."
That you'd "made your point".

As if I needed your permission. Lol.
And you seem to have a reading comprehension problem, fot I said THEIR man card, not mine.

I love how you attempt to spin the obvious.

As far as this thread going or not going "my" way, it's your thread, not mine. Yet obvously you seem to be having a bit of a hard time treading water, for if you total up the likes for your comments, you appear to be sinking.

Not everything is about you. Painful, but true.
Given your history of the mod staff needing to clean up after you and your argumentative nature, I'd advise you'd best quit while you're still mildly amusing, because no one's going to lose any sleep while you're on a time-out.

And any more insulting comments directed at me will result in that outcome.

Last edited:

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Someone’s been drinking.

Could be.

What'cha think? should I lock him out of it for his own good until he sleeps it off?

@frozenotter : Don't start any more threads complaining about MLP. They are not doing you or anyone else any good.

Or post up any anti-MLP or comments against the mod staff in other people's threads. We've had quite enough of it from you.

I will personally see about getting you a refund for your Premium membership if I can, and if anything else, I am a man of my word. I will do all I can.

Obviously, you are not happy here. And we are not happy with you not being happy. So we will do what we can to rectify this situation.

Chango Malo

Mending my ways
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. ---^

Man up ..?? Always interesting to see you un ..man up when you're challenged or debated while wearing a Superman cape with one finger on a 'ban' button. Real manly, Dave. If this thread doesn't go you way will you delete it too?

it's different if the target gets the joke.

Kinda like when you call your buddy an asshole in front of the chick he's trying to go out with and an hour later he sneaks behind you and cropdusts you.

Chango Malo

Mending my ways
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest Threads