MLP Let Me Teach You How to LOVE.....ALL

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Ky3-qJ7qY&feature=related]Ramones - We Want the Airwaves (HiFI) - YouTube[/ame]

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
thoughtful21.jpg

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
TF,

I believe the "Like" button has had a negative impact on some members. Even in cases where people agree, we'll have arguments over someone not agreeing enough or in the right way.

Jake
Jake PETTY minds are the problem. I appreciate ALL> I coulds care less if ANYONE agrees with me. I LOVE variety!:dude:
Who are these 4 wiminz you speak of?

Bloody good thread Tim :thumb:
Thanks o5. Let me see there is Nap+BassChick+Trouble+Aj+Harmony+Nicole...I'm sure I forgot some?
What the hella you boys doin in herr?

Gin I'm teaching ALL to love. It is FUN! :laugh2:

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
TF,

I believe the "Like" button has had a negative impact on some members. Even in cases where people agree, we'll have arguments over someone not agreeing enough or in the right way.

Jake

+1 We all can't agree on everything.. that would be dull and scary. I can't think of many or any one on this sight that I don't care about even if we do have a disagreement from time to time. That's part of life. :)

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
You may want to reconsider your last statement. :laugh2:

What last statement? I LOVE PJ HARVEY!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzwG3r9_L9o]PJ Harvey Rid of Me - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq3FlgXGTd0&feature=related]PJ Harvey - Long Snake Moan - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Well, I ain't real popular among some people here and you were saying you like everything or something.

I guess it was a joke you didn't get.

Lysol heck with that. You have ALWAYS been cool to me. I'm the mayor I have to like everyone:laugh2:

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
Well, I ain't real popular among some people here and you were saying you like everyone or something.

I guess it was a joke you didn't get.

Oh... Ok.. now I see. You seem ok with me even if I don't agree with you on some stuff it should keep us for respecting each other.

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
I seriously don't have a problem with anyone on MLP... of course there are disagreements, but it is a forum, and that's what forums are for... discussion! As long as we all respect each other at the end of the day then i don't see any problems :)

Lysol

Reaction score
Lysol heck with that. You have ALWAYS been cool to me. I'm the mayor I have to like everyone:laugh2:

I have my friends here, and then I have my enemies but the only reason they are my enemies is because they have made it that way. I'm a layed back guy that couldn't give a shit about much of anything. :thumb:

Oh... Ok.. now I see. You seem ok with me even if I don't agree with you on some stuff it should keep us for respecting each other.

Yes, I'm opinionated, but that's only because I'm right! :laugh2:

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score

Just look at the Dear leader's Modesty. He knows damn well he is considered a helluva lot more than Mayor. That is what makes leaders. :dude:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Just look at the Dear leader's Modesty. He knows damn well he is considered a helluva lot more than Mayor. That is what makes leaders. :dude:
:dude: Thanks Les. I'm struggling with my sanity today? I don't know why. I keep bouncing back from Tim T to Tim Fezz? I better get it out of my system. I'm going home in a half-hour. The Mrs. does not dig the Fezz. She thinks it is a dangerous game I'm playing. Silly girl. What can happen?All ARTISTS have dual personalities. :wow:

Latest Threads