MLP Let Me Teach You How to LOVE.....ALL

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim Fezz <>Tim T <>Tim Fuzz coming atcha from my chipped table. FEELING THE LOVE! I still keep seeing NEGATIVITY all over these boards. WHY? Because people expect WAY TOO MUCH from their fellow men+women. I grew up in the suburbs of Philly. I learned young about the NATURE OF MAN. WE ARE ALL IDIOTS. Yes ALL! People in Philly THRIVE on getting you MAD!they will do ANYTHING to get a rise out of you.

I have been "studying" people here. There are many cliques.
1. The OLD TIMERS- They want you to lick their boots"I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING...... " Wow you are my hero. I LOVE YOU!
2. The Brits- They want you to? They are CRANKY by nature. They mean no harm. They are PHILLY. Just laugh off their quips. I LOVE YOU
3. THE TROLLS- I hate that term. I like them. They are entertaining. The MAIN reason people hate them is because they 'ruin" threads. I NEVER worry about that. A thread is a thread. If it gets KILLED write another. If you REALLY need to >>Pm an "expert" about your questions. The Troll has "juice". He should not be YELLED at. LOVE THEM> they were usually not breast fed . They lash out because they feel "screwed over". I LOVE YOU
4. The Passive Aggressives- They are COMPLEX. They buddy you up. Then BLAMMO. They get righteous. No problem. Fire away. I LOVE YOU
5. THE MODS- I must admit I have been angry at them. Why? Because I'm a Bad Baby. I don 't like authority. I have met Delaware and LZ. They were GREAT! They have a job to do. IT IS A HARD JOB. Why hate them? Write better posts. If you are being BAD you deserve a beating. I LOVE YOU
6. The NUTS- I fall in this category. They can't help themselves. Why hate them? I have enough PAIN IN MY BRAIN! Heal me. Help me. LOVE ME!
7. The 4 women- They are BRAVE being here among the sausages. Why hate them? They smell good. I LOVE YOU
8. THE SUPER TROLL- They need the most LOVE! They call out EVERYONE! Why? Because they are SCARED! Scared of being ignored. Scared of death. I LOVE YOU

There you have it LOVE IS THE ANSWER! Now come in and give me a nice SWEATY hug. Sweaty? I forgot about SweatyHands. He was my favorite. He wrote the BEST posts. What a guy?gal? alien? He was EASY to love. EVERYONE got chapped over him. The more people hate someone the more I love them. WHY? BECAUSE I"M NUTS!

Wow a little bird just flew into the house. I LOVE you little bird. Oh there is a stinkbug. I love you little stinkbug. OH NO> the little bird just ate the stinkbug. I love you dead stinkbug. Can you feel the Joy? I sure hope you can. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!

signing off from BROTHERLYLOVE-Adelphia
Tim Love.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtFgm9dXOlw]Here come the stink bugs... - YouTube[/ame]

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget the Labelers and people who are filled with hate... We are fortunate to heave a leader such as The Great Successor/Dear Leader.

No. 44

Reaction score
I am an Elvis-posting maniac today!!! :wow::laugh2::wow:

Is this song about forum politics? :hmm:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1trgIWENOdQ]Elvis Costello - Two Little Hitlers - YouTube[/ame]

:dude:

Job-Job type Job

Reaction score
tumblr_lu3pu7Tc7E1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

reSINguitarist

Reaction score
Dammit, Fezziwig!

Call me crazy, but I can't help but love you and your WAY eccentric posts. Even a damned "ol' southern boy" like myself (still hardcore old-school punk, goddammit. I'll fvckin' square off with anyone, regardless of outcome...). You're good in my book, if that means anything to ya.:)

Eli:wave:

jlu52

ignoramus maximus emeritus
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Though you might protest a little about it, you're always trying to do the right thing, Bro.....:)

Sin Nombre

Reaction score
Well Mr. Fezwig, after that rant I think it appropriate to post the quote from mudfinger's sig-

Originally Posted by Teilhard de Chardin
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
Nothing but love Fez. Not sure which I fall into. May depend on the day...

naturalblack

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc]I hate you, and only you! (Playa Haters Ball) - YouTube[/ame]

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aztub_hMXTc]ROXY MUSIC - Love Is The Drug (1975) - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Don't forget the Labelers and people who are filled with hate... We are fortunate to heave a leader such as The Great Successor/Dear Leader.
Les labelers are insecure. Mommy labeled them as children and they are passing it on. I LOVE YOU! People filled with hate are VERY emotional. They at least are passionate. They will be alright. Here is a piece of candy. Fezz loves ALL:thumb:
Dammit, Fezziwig!

Call me crazy, but I can't help but love you and your WAY eccentric posts. Even a damned "ol' southern boy" like myself (still hardcore old-school punk, goddammit. I'll fvckin' square off with anyone, regardless of outcome...). You're good in my book, if that means anything to ya.:)

Eli:wave:
Res :thumb:I just write what I believe. Hate makes you small. LOVE MAKES YOU HUGE. I'm no stepping stone. I will fight violence with violence,but I won't hate.
Though you might protest a little about it, you're always trying to do the right thing, Bro.....:)
Jlu I do what feels right. I try to entertain. That is what Alex pays me to do:dude:
sounds like you know more about love than most people on here :laugh2:
Ben I know love because I know hate. I've had PROBLEMS in the past. I felt misunderstood. I BLAMED EVERYONE . I would stay awake wishing ill will to my"enemies". I was a spiritual 'child". One night I was visited by THREE ghosts. They showed me THE TRUTH! Now I commune with the ghost of Link Wray. Link ALWAYS tells me the same thing. LOVE!LOVE! LOVE! I'm just following Link's advice:wave:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l0c9wFoT1I]Link Wray Rawhide on Dick Clark&#39;s American Bandstand - YouTube[/ame]

Jakeislove

Reaction score
TF,

I believe the "Like" button has had a negative impact on some members. Even in cases where people agree, we'll have arguments over someone not agreeing enough or in the right way.

Jake

05jrock

Reaction score
Who are these 4 wiminz you speak of?

Bloody good thread Tim :thumb:

Latest Threads