MLP Group Buy 'n Build Pedal Project

Mookakian

Reaction score
No its cool man, it could be anything really, all good, i'll keep her set low and use as a thinning device ;)

will c

Reaction score
Mine fattens right up. I love it. The fat knob sounds scratchy when I turn it, but I don't need to tweak it during a gig anyway.

Beerdog80

Banned
Reaction score
Mine fattens right up. I love it. The fat knob sounds scratchy when I turn it, but I don't need to tweak it during a gig anyway.
Mine did the samething from 7 and up but otherwise, didn't introduce any noises during actual switching on/off.

Did you adjust the trimmer a little?

Thrill

Reaction score
Ah given the size of the thread and the fact I remember hearing about a couple different MLP pedal builds, I thought this was an ongoing thing. My mistake.

Kalz

Reaction score
Im selling my pedal I got from a previous build if you are still wanting in, in a different way haha

JMV

Reaction score
I have an extra one of these boosts I've been looking to sell as I've downsized to just one pedalboard.

Woe is me! :laugh2:

Beerdog80

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, this ended a long while ago. Get with JMV if you want his. It's a damn good pedal. :)

TeaForTwo

The Guitar Whisperer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah given the size of the thread and the fact I remember hearing about a couple different MLP pedal builds, I thought this was an ongoing thing. My mistake.
I believe they are all done.

Beerdog80

Banned
Reaction score
Beerdog, Are you going to do any more pedal builds? My ZenDog is my main OD.
I haven't considered it. I'm working on a big build for a member now but thats it unless someone wants something for themselves. I'll build whatever but it's for you directly and no group buy benefit.

Matt_Krush

Reaction score
The Black Box Boost. Prototype V1.
My own design, uses RCA4558 Op amp. True Bypass.
Box purchased from Mammoth, internals from Mammoth and others...

Produces unity gain to 13.8 (or 22.8dB). It can be used as a Buffer or a Boost.

Tone filters from 544Hz to 9.4kHz...

Can run safely on 9vDC to 30vDC.

Not as pretty as some of your pedals...but works great, and sounds perfect for what I want.
If my camera app would work on the phone...I'd have sot a short demo.

With the settings as shown, Gain control full CCW = 1 so no boost, Tone control full CW= No frequency cut

Mookakian

Reaction score
I haven't considered it. I'm working on a big build for a member now but thats it unless someone wants something for themselves. I'll build whatever but it's for you directly and no group buy benefit.
Going on 2 years soon and still no pedals josh... seriously... wtf are u doing.Hope that 900 bucks was fun

dickjonesify

Reaction score
That's awful, Mook. Sorry man :sadwave:
With all those crazy excuses spanning over such a long time, there's no telling what actually happened. My vote is he's a gamblin addict.