MLP done dirty and declared DEAD!!

Stinky Kitty

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dave Rock!

It was a combination of MLP and his vids that informed and emboldened me to begin tinkering..

Last edited:

jstarr823

Starr Guitar Works
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I caught that too. I'm still uncertain if he can actually set intonation on a ABR or Nashville bridge.

He seems to be getting a little smug with himself. Much like other you tubers like McKnight, and the Tone King.

I do like the Guitologist, though. He seems like he's a regular dude. I would love to hang out at his shop and especially Uncle Doug's shop and D-Lab.

But especially Uncle Doug.

He f'in rocks! :dude:
100% nailed it. It's interesting what a relatively mediocre YouTube following can do to even the shittiest guitar players ego. As much as this Trogly douche makes me cringe, I'd rather be castrated with a dull butter knife than listen to three seconds of that Tone King hack. I'm with you on the Guitologist. Cool cat. I've been watching the Guitar Pit lately. Pretty down to earth chap.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aren’t we the forum that makes fun of the soft people who get their panties in a bunch over meaningless trifles?

But when it happens to us, we go full “HOW DARE YOU”?
Well yeah, but we’re different. Or something. Because we’re, ummm, uhhhh..., awww....

F you Who!

Where’s my safe space?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Everyone's a damn snowflake, just with different triggers. It's delicious :laugh2:
r, not me, sh@t on me, take my donut, make me bleed......I just smile LOVE OLD TIME RELIGION! I used to invite WHOLE sweatshop out-they hated me- I bought endless drinks and they "tried" to DESTROY me-silly kids- they didn't stand a chance.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Problem with Guitar solo channels- I want to hear drums with the guitar-Weeedddllee deedddleee dinnngg Daddlleee with no backbeat-CRAP-R+R is not JAZZ guitar. I shoot videos babies cry, "Nice , outta tune-YOU STINK!"

And? Of course I stink, I'm a POET "playing a washed-up Rocker.............Jeeessssshhhhhh have to explain EVERYTHING!

cjpeck

Reaction score
Aren’t we the forum that makes fun of the soft people who get their panties in a bunch over meaningless trifles?

But when it happens to us, we go full “HOW DARE YOU”?
I just see a bunch of pointing and laughing with many many diversionary side paths onto unrelated topics.

I like pie.

Bud Stoner

Something Something Jedi...
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% nailed it. It's interesting what a relatively mediocre YouTube following can do to even the shittiest guitar players ego. As much as this Trogly douche makes me cringe, I'd rather be castrated with a dull butter knife than listen to three seconds of that Tone King hack. I'm with you on the Guitologist. Cool cat. I've been watching the Guitar Pit lately. Pretty down to earth chap.
I've seen some live streams that The Tone King and P McKnight put out, and I asked a few questions on the stream, which get ignored.

But one of his Patreons or "buddies" copies and pastes my question, these guys jump all over it. Especially the super chat guys. They pay and get the questions answered.

The Tone King is especially guilty of that. Plus, he really needs to do something about his weight. And Tone King says he's only 46 years old!? He's lying or is in very bad shape.

Music Gear Network (formerly EVH Gear and TV) run by Eric Broadbent is a great channel. He's a killer player, a heck of a nice guy and he convinced me I need a Helix, LOL!. And he NAILS EVH tone and style. His son has been appearing on his channel, and it's nice seeing their family dynamic and watching Eric Jr grow up and the love and pride Eric has for his son.

It's pretty cool.

Latest Threads