MLP Bartlett Guitar Giveaway Winner Announced

Reaction score
Congratulations! You may have a low post count but your contributions have all been positive and uplifting. I am happy the guitar will be going to a good home. :)
Thanks again to everyone who entered, it's been a lot of fun these past several months!

Alex - Thank you for the kind words and this amazing award!! What a way a wonderful Xmas present come early!

Reaction score
Congratulations dude!! :thumb: I'm just gonna have to build my own perfect guitar.. Well, I had plans to do that all along.. :) And then, many more.. Enjoy, it sure is a beauty..:applause:

Brilliant idea! I hope you go for it and post the build for us all to watch.:wave:

RAG7890

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the club. I also own a RetroSpec, serial#003. It's a amazing guitar and I'm sure you'll be really happy with it.

+ 1 Magnus. :thumb: :D :wave:

Congratulations WLBW & HNGD. :wow: :wow: :thumb: :applause:

They are stunning, innovative guitars. I own Serial No. 006, the first Burst that Tom made. Awesome guitar. :)

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do & yes, the Flight Case is awesome. :wave:

:cheers:

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
Bah Humbug! Hope all the strings break first strum!

Only kidding, well done man. :thumb::applause::dude:

QBob

Banned
Reaction score
Nice win bro!

We hate you by the way, but we'll get over it. :laugh2:

PuroMojo

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new guitar man, enjoy it for us! :applause: Special thanks Tom for sharing this build, it's an indredibly informative tread. :cheers:

Laggspike

Reaction score
if i may ask, how much money were raised? and how many was in the competition?

Fiftywattmafia

Reaction score
What lies beyond the wall is you and that KILLER guitar my friend! Congrats on your World Championship victory and a great user name!!!

Revv23

Reaction score
Very much congrats. Sounds like you are very deserving and humble. Make sure and play it loud. :)

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
Dude, he was asking for personal info. Don't risk it, it's a scam I tell you! :laugh2:

Congats

JohnnyN

Just another old geezer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and enjoy! :)

parts

Reaction score
Congratulations !

I know you want that old wood to season..and a little time in the desert should really help it out..
I am on the way to San Diego..and it will be no imposition to gradually season the wood here this winter..

Cool weather..nice breezes..medium altitude 3,000ft.. All excellent for guitar seasoning..

Just let me know..

Latest Threads