MLP Bartlett Guitar Giveaway Date Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
WINNER ANNOUNCED! Please see this thread: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/backstage/275836-mlp-bartlett-guitar-giveaway-winner-announced.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark your calendars! On November 1st, the Bartlett Guitar will be completed and the winner randomly chosen!

For those who are not aware, Mr. Tom Bartlett, a well-known and respected luthier, is donating a Bartlett guitar to MyLesPaul and we will give the guitar to one lucky member here. You can see the building process of the guitar here. Only the finest quality old growth lumber and old school techniques has been used to build the Bartlett Guitar so far. More details about the guitar below.

Now that we know when the deadline (November 1, 2013), you still have a chance to win! To enter to win, you must be a Barlett Retrospec Member. For more details on how to become a Barlett Retrospect Member, please visit: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/payments.php

If you're already a Bartlett Retrospec Member and would like to purchase more entries, feel free to do so. The sky's the limit.

Thanks. And good luck! :yesway:

IMG_8564_zps25aec9ab.jpg

The above picture is that of another Barlett Guitar that he has built. The actual guitar that will be given away will be posted in this thread once it is completed.

Full Guitar Specs:

- All old growth lumber.
- Cocobolo fretboard
- Honduran mahogany neck and back
- Eastern maple top
- Holly headstock veneer
- Hide glue throughout
- Cellulose nitrate inlays
- Cellulose nitrate fingerboard binding
- Royalite body binding
- Single action truss rod
- Nylon nut
- Long steel tailpiece bushings
- Mother of pearl headstock inlay
- .095 x .045 fretwire
- Late 50's neck profile

Northwinds

Reaction score
Alex, will those of us that already paid a longtime ago get the purple banner back? I for one would appreciate it since it looks like I never entered and yet I see others with the banner still. Could you explain this and why it disappeared?

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
I'm assuming you did not get my email but here it is:

Hope all is well on your end. If you get an email from MyLesPaul.com saying that your Bartlett Giveaway subscription is about to expire, please disregard it and don't worry about losing the entries you've purchased because we keep a record of them. You do not have to renew, but if you'd like to purchase additional entries, feel free to do so.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Hope that answers your question.

dwk302

Reaction score
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

My goodness that is absolutely stunning.

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
This is pretty brutal. I'm gonna need tranquilizers to get through the next 30 days ;) Thanks for the opportunity Tom, Alex et al!

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, I was happy just watching.....Pretty obvious it wasn't ready....:naughty:

lostpaul

Reaction score
I hope i'm lucky enough to win, but if not an early congratulations to whoever does!

Wrecks

Reaction score
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseletitbeme...
:fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
Damn it, 3 days later and its still October :D

Now for many MLP members the sight of a calendar will be enough to bring them to anxious tears and twitching.

Look at what you've done, Alex and Tom. Are you proud? :laugh2:

mperkins37

Reaction score
I subscribed 3+ months ago with a 3 Month subscription, now that its expired, does my entry disappear till I re-subscribe?

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
No its not supposed to....but if you do not win you'll never really know....:shock:

Your entries are supposed to good until the drawing.

Pokerstar

Reaction score
That is just a stunning guitar. I know the winner (me) will certainly love it! Thanks Alex and Tom! The build thread is so fantastic.... the love and artistry that go into this guitar - talk about MOJO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads