Mixed reviews for GNR at Reading

Drudeboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I heard on the radio they weren't going to let him play if he showed up late.

Howard2k

Reaction score
Axl? Late on stage? No Way!

The promotors specifically told GNR what would happen. I love GNR, but they really are a bunch of twats at times.

Ed B

Reaction score
That's great. Axl always seemed to have zero appreciation. It's a dismal way to live in my opinion.

EvLectric

Reaction score
If he could put out albums as fast as he can p1ss people off he'd really have something.
Once again, What a tw4t! :rolleyes:

ianm76

Reaction score
That guy is turning himself into the laughing stock of RnR...

SoloDallas

Reaction score
Axl? Late on stage? No Way!

The promotors specifically told GNR what would happen. I love GNR, but they really are a bunch of twats at times.

Only at times? I never liked GNR, I tried to several times, but really never made it musically.

Behavior-wise, I always thought that Axl guy was and still is (worse) unbearable.

The diva personality might and should be something of the past. And maybe - I say maybe - I could accept it for a female performer, never from a man.

It is the most disrespectful way to behave towards real fans.

A shame, basically.

Thumbs down.

EvLectric

Reaction score
Luckily they were pretty good when I saw them, but Faith No More & Metallica were better, IMO.

ianm76

Reaction score

:laugh2: :laugh2: I was trying to be nice (not sure why). I grew up on GnR and I am a huge fan, but a GnR without Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven/Matt is just disturbing. I know Axl has legal rights to the name and all that, but.... Ugh.. :rolleyes:

Darkburst

Reaction score
The fact that he calls his solo project Guns N' Roses automatically makes me have no respect for him.

ianm76

Reaction score
The fact that he calls his solo project Guns N' Roses automatically makes me have no respect for him.

Agreed. My brother let me me borrow the cd to listen to. I put it on my iPod as "Axl Rose" cause I can't stomach to see it sorted with AFD or UYI... My brother says it's a good album.. I still haven't listened to it...

If he woulda dropped the GnR thing and just called it Axl Rose Project or something, I bet it woulda sold more.. Hell, I would've bought it...

Latest Threads