Misty - Jerry Jones Baritone Guitar

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Those Danelectro-based Jerry Jones models are very nice and really hard to come by in good condition.

I understand he quit making them some while ago.

tonedr

Reaction score
Those Danelectro-based Jerry Jones models are very nice and really hard to come by in good condition.

I understand he quit making them some while ago.
He did...i'd had mine a couple years and then heard that. I think he sold everything in his shop, completely finished. For the money this guitar is by far the best bargain I've ever found in the guitar world. Very well built and i think i may have paid a bit under 1k for it. On Reverb I've seen a couple for near 3K.

jojo

Reaction score
Sounds great ! Excellent playing .

meatball

Reaction score
Dale ,, I love your work ,, when I have to work on a new tune for my band and I dont have to to listen it out , I go to you first ,, you are one of my favorites on YT ... love the Lexington Lab Band ,, the best cover band around ,, If you ever tour , I am coming to see you ,,, I still play Another Park , Another Sunday and South City Midnight Lady because of your inspiration .
Can I send you a few tunes via IM to see if you can assist me with ,, I have to much going on at home and I dont have time these days to “learn it out “ like it was the 70’s again .. ( young folks wouldnt get that statement Dale ! )