"MIJ" Bargain of the day!

Reaction score
I know in some other forums, only members can see images/attachments. If we can get this to work, members could post screen shots of URLs, so non-members cannot see them.

I tried posting an attachment in a thread, and also an image. In both cases, I can see them when not logged in. Is there not an advanced thread option that can do that?

Last edited:

archey

Reaction score
5cc175b7efc7fec12549b0662f7af226--south-park-quotes-scorpio.jpg

Reaction score
Please don't post links to active auctions. I realize it has a BIN price, but the opening price is half of that.
Mybe the thread owner should change the thread title to "MIJ Bargins - don't post Links to Auctions"

The current title appears to say "hey, if you find a low price, post it here".
If we're expecting people to intuit some deeper meaning, the issue is going to crop up over and over.

Last edited:

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit as had you gone back and read the thread, to quote Roxy, “My interpretation is that due to the large number of people who read the forum but are not members, that many of the actual members would prefer the whole world not be shown something they might not have found on their own in case someone here plans to bid on it.”

Stop being a little douche bag.
It's the internet get over it. Do you really think that the only people in the world looking at those guitars that people post links to here are from this forum? JFC

Edit: My reply is not about what Roxy posted and I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

Eagle X

Reaction score
check this out

Crews Maniac Sound KTR, probably LS-01?

I think it's a fairly good price if this one is sold for 99,000 jpy or around.

currypowder

Reaction score
check this out

Crews Maniac Sound KTR, probably LS-01?

I think it's a fairly good price if this one is sold for 99,000 jpy or around.

I guess that's it then. Your desire to post links to active auctions supercedes courtesy to other members here. It's cool, though. There are no rules against it

Eagle X

Reaction score
I guess that's it then. Your desire to post links to active auctions supercedes courtesy to other members here. It's cool, though. There are no rules against it

It has been there for 6 days and no one placed a bid on it. I think if someone here wants something like this but hasn't found one, finds it in this thread, and gets it at a good price, it will be a good thing.

currypowder

Reaction score
It has been there for 6 days and no one placed a bid on it. I think if someone here wants something like this but hasn't found one, finds it in this thread, and gets it at a good price, it will be a good thing.

It's pointless to argue or rationalize. Do whatever you want, it's already been established that there are no rules against posting live auctions. Only that it's courteous to avoid it. The fact that no one had bid on it for 6 days is irrelevant, a lot of serious bidding happens right at the end.

Frisco Kid

Reaction score
Just to clarify, the ‘courteous’ rule of thumb is to post in this thread for guitars already purchased as HNG day posts? Alerting other members of live auctions or for sales posts is seen as bad form? Honest question, no contentious intent.

Roxy13

Reaction score
No, but if the guitar has a buy it now it would be ok to post I should think. Or if it has already gone one round on the auction and no one made even the minimum starting bid I would think that's ok too.

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
Just to clarify, the ‘courteous’ rule of thumb is to post in this thread for guitars already purchased as HNG day posts? Alerting other members of live auctions or for sales posts is seen as bad form? Honest question, no contentious intent.
As far as I remember, people have been posting links to auctions in this thread since it started back in 2010.

zeneffect

Reaction score
I thin the visible center seam is keeping people from biding. It's not "right" on a blacktop

Last edited:

Latest Threads