"MIJ" Bargain of the day!

Lumi71

Reaction score
There are no limits on bids at FJ when you use deposit, imho

Roxy13

Reaction score
Right, but I guess I didn't know that at first. When I signed up it gave me the option of linking my PP account so that I would not have to make deposits and only if I won would they take the money. I thought that was wonderful lol. Until I lost an auction by hitting the limit lol.

m5570

Reaction score
Um…. Not everyone wants to put in a deposit. That’s money out of my pocket & they charge me a fee that they do not refund.

currypowder

Reaction score
Um…. Not everyone wants to put in a deposit. That’s money out of my pocket & they charge me a fee that they do not refund.

I've made multiple deposits that I turned right around and released back to me when I didn't win an auction. No fees were charged. And since the deposits were paid and refunded through my credit card, there was no money out of pocket.

Lumi71

Reaction score
Yes, right.
Sometimes you even make a bit money with the refund.
I pay in yen and if the yen is higher than at the time I paid I get a bit more back with the refund;)

m5570

Reaction score
I’ll take your words for it. I though they charge you a small fee to deposit & keep it when they refund the balance

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
If i don't win and get my refund i lose about $20. Of course everyone takes a piece, Paypal, Visa, my bank.... I'm in Canada though, there is a service charge for almost everything. I've even been stupid enough to do it more than once lol.

currypowder

Reaction score
I believe it to be a 2009 History SH-LCV. If someone here is looking for a nice single-cut Custom, this is a lot of guitar for the price.

Last edited:

Lumi71

Reaction score
I’ll take your words for it. I though they charge you a small fee to deposit & keep it when they refund the balance
I use my linked credit card directly or paypal with credit card + pay in yen This way I have no fees at all

zombywoof

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

currypowder

Reaction score
Has some honest playwear, but still a ton of guitar for around $500 before shipping and fees. You'll have to use a proxy as Hard-Off won't ship directly.

currypowder

Reaction score
Here's a cool one I've not seen before. Not sure I'd call it a bargain, but honestly not sure. 2015 Joe Walsh model. Unsure if this is a small limited run or a custom ordered one-off. If it's true to the original 80s specs, should be all mahogany. Whatever it is, I like it.

Latest Threads