"MIJ" Bargain of the day!

zombywoof

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not I.
Like you I had wishful thoughts of getting it for the opening bid price at auction close :rofl:

Vicar

Reaction score
Whilst we are all confessing......I came back from Football last night a little worse for wear.....and this morning it appears I have bought a History HS-LC!
Still looks nice!

m5570

Reaction score
haven't seen a duke master since a long time. good price too.

To whoever won this, yr ass got lucky.

FJ crapped out &decided I had a limit and I couldn’t get it fixed (I should have switched to another proxy, but didn’t think of that in time either).

Congratulations.

Roxy13

Reaction score
To whoever won this, yr ass got lucky. FJ crapped out &decided I had a limit and I couldn’t get it fixed (I should have switched to another proxy, but didn’t think of that in time either).
Congratulations.

Yeah, you have to make a deposit or use a credit card if it's over a certain amount per MONTH. I found out too when I got denied bidding about a year and a half ago. And nowhere on that site does it say what that amount is! I think it might be about 100k yen.

currypowder

Reaction score
To whoever won this, yr ass got lucky.

FJ crapped out &decided I had a limit and I couldn’t get it fixed (I should have switched to another proxy, but didn’t think of that in time either).

Congratulations.

For future reference, I believe that FJ's limit would only apply to bids/orders made without a deposit. You should be able to use your credit card to make a deposit with them for whatever amount you wanted to bid. If your bid ultimately didn't win, you could release your deposit back to your CC. I've done that multiple times with them with no issues whatsoever.

m5570

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn’t have enough time to go get the CC & enter the info - plus I think some of the proxies don’t automatically let you use it, they need to verify which can take a couple mins or longer.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I have my PP acct linked to FJ so that I could bid without making a deposit, then they just take it out if I win. Ok, sounded good to me until I had the limit and it wasn't that the guitar I was bidding on was over 100k. It was that I had bought a couple of others that same month and guitar 3 tipped it. So watch for that too. That limit is for the month, not just per auction.

The one I found out about this with had no time extension lol. So I bid with like 1 min left and got that message and was hopeless to do anything about it.

Latest Threads