"MIJ" Bargain of the day!

breezytele

Reaction score
I completely missed that. That's kind of weird, I wonder if you could request a Sonix without the label applied.
I have just bought a used Sonix SG from Japan. The headstock is also blank on the SG

I can understand why the original customer ordered it that way,
because Sonix is a shop, not an actual builder/brand

thread is here (p.147)

Oranjeaap

Reaction score

Thoughts on this one?

Roxy13

Reaction score
Other than the missing pickups it looks pretty good.

The binding only has minor cracks like mine does. Many of them have more significant binding damage so that is a plus. Still has it's original case. I wouldn't mind asking for a pic though without that cover over the pickup routes just to be sure there isn't any damage on the top being hidden by that. Looks like the orange/yellow "sleeping bag" might be missing but to be honest it's hard to put the guitar into it and get it all in the case anyway. I'm sure it works much better on the strat types in the rectangular cases. Mine is sititng in a drawer because of that.

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
Oh, it sold now. Did you buy it @Oranjeaap ?
I was gonna bid on it, just once, because it had 0 bids with 1 hour to go. But then I was watching a thrilling olympic game and forgot about it.
I was wondering about the pickup routes aswell, why put the sticker on there? To hide some damage?

Roxy13

Reaction score
I was gonna bid on it, just once, because it had 0 bids with 1 hour to go. But then I was watching a thrilling olympic game and forgot about it.
I was wondering about the pickup routes aswell, why put the sticker on there? To hide some damage?
I didn't know either and it bothered me.

However, SA900s are fantastic guitars if you see another you like.

Ohjay

Reaction score
I think it's a 1975 but Ohjay is the best source for that. Did you win it?
Yep, should be 1975.
Can't quite make it out but looks like it has nibs which would most likely make it an LC-750.

Knoby

Reaction score
I think it's a 1975 but Ohjay is the best source for that. Did you win it?
No I didn't bid. Was just curious as it was the first thing that popped up while I had a brief break from work.

Thank you for the response. Looks good for it's age.

mono

Reaction score
I'd put money on this being a solid top

Latest Threads