"MIJ" Bargain of the day!

currypowder

Reaction score
Someone should grab this:

I have one in Korina and it's a fantastic guitar. I was surprised by how much I like the humbucker/P90 combination.

zombywoof

Reaction score

I have one in Korina and it's a fantastic guitar. I was surprised by how much I like the humbucker/P90 combination.
Yoshioka Kikuo and the boys of Crews

WesB

Reaction score

Man I want this guitar but Buyee has blocked the auction because it matches one of their prohibited items. Damn.

zombywoof

Reaction score
YES
From Japan is much cheaper on shipping too!

Last edited:

Lumi71

Reaction score

currypowder

Reaction score
Dont know if its a bargain but a decent price at least imho...
Had a pending order for it, but deleted for I grabbed up Olds Bacchus Tele with a bit more mojo..
The Momose is worth a try surely, too
I have a Momose 10th Anniversary from the same series and it is fantastic! The flame on the neck is insane, if you're into that sort of thing. And if you like a soft V neck like I do, the Momose is perfect. I paid more for mine, though it's in better shape. I think it's a fair price given its condition.

m5570

Reaction score
What he said. Been using From Japan all year and the shipping costs using FedEx Priority have been running about the same or less than EMS was before the pandemic. And shipping is basically overnight.
FJ rocks. Jauce quoted me @ $500 for 2 guitars & a set of sunglasses, I said no way!

Latest Threads