"MIJ" Bargain of the day!

AKlineman

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this one?
I messaged the seller for better pictures. The tuners and pickups are gold not silver like they look in the add.

The seller says it's really rare. I just don't see how a set neck,custom trim, and mother of pearl inlays demand an $800 premium over the 400 and 500 series from the same year.

It's also listed on ebay for $200 more

Roxy13

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this one?
I messaged the seller for better pictures. The tuners and pickups are gold not silver like they look in the add.

The seller says it's really rare. I just don't see how a set neck,custom trim, and mother of pearl inlays demand an $800 premium over the 400 and 500 series from the same year.

It's also listed on ebay for $200 more
You'd be better off with a nice 500 model Super Power or a Mint Collection model. It will probably be a better guitar and cost you less.

MCT

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this bad boy while scouring the interwebs- it looks fantastic, especially for the price. I have half a mind to bid on him, but have never heard of this particular model of Tokai before- anyone familiar with a LS-2PX?

Roxy13

Reaction score
I don't have any info but if the specs are correct it has all the goodies: Honduran mahogany and Braz board.

MCT

Reaction score
I don't have any info but if the specs are correct it has all the goodies: Honduran mahogany and Braz board.
Right. I just wonder whether this was a one-off model, or what.

My Les Paul Classifieds