"MIJ" Bargain of the day!

villager

Reaction score
well your original post had an arrow pointing up to the post above, so i assumed you were asking about that 1st guitar he was referring to, which is a 3 pickup modded orville by Gibson, not the second .. genuine mistake ..the second, the one in the picture above your post is a 78 burny ... as he said..but the attachment shows the 3 pickup orville, so can you see why i was genuinely trying to answer your question?

Last edited:

MCT

Reaction score

Someone's letting a Tobacco Burst Momose MLS-STD II go on YA

scrumm21

Reaction score
If you look at the photo smart ass you can see it doesn't have 3 pick ups.
Yep - Villager IS pretty doggone smart when it comes to mij guitars...for the Ass, look in the mirror. Don't be such a dickwad.

((I do believe in 5 years this is the 2nd time i have had a harsh word for someone on mlp - but that was def uncalled for (imo) ))

jim777

Reaction score

Someone's letting a Tobacco Burst Momose MLS-STD II go on YA
Damn...wish I had the scratch for her! (Good looking out though man :) )

Rockstar1957

Reaction score
This is my current lineup if MIJ Les Pauls. All nitro finishes (black light test). In fact on the black one i could letters that spelled Nobody’s Perfect. Can’t see it without.
I have bought 2 from private parties. The Aria Pro II, which by the way beat the pants off of my friend’s identical Norlin era LPC. Same color, sandwich body, neck volute. Ebony and Gibson stule blick inlays. I paid $850 with a case.
i bought the rest at Mike and Mike’s Guitar Bar in Seattle. They source from Japan. Check out their Reverb store. I am located about 10 minutes from them.

Attachments

Rockstar1957

Reaction score
^ what is that?
I think you are looking at the 1978 Burny. Double cream period correct double cremes. Inlove that guitar. A prime example if an $800 Japanese Les Paul from 1978. You will also notice that any of the Standards with a model name silk screened on the headstock say Les Paul Model. The Tokai says Les Paul Reborn. To me, the open book headstock was one thing. The non Orville guitars that steal the look, the quality and also say Les Paul are the true lawsuit guitars. Just my opinion. I own nine total. These two:

Attachments

m5570

Reaction score
Are M&MGB good to deal with? I was going to try to buy a guitar from them, but it had already sold. They have some good stuff....

Aria's are great guitars, it's a shame that people don't think they're in the same league as some of the other MIJs.

TheWilly17

Reaction score
Are M&MGB good to deal with? I was going to try to buy a guitar from them, but it had already sold. They have some good stuff....

Aria's are great guitars, it's a shame that people don't think they're in the same league as some of the other MIJs.
You think you are going to get any help from the members here now? I would form some sort of an apology to the respected member you rudely insulted first.

wulfman

ABB Fan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mike and Mike....some issues there with them not knowing what they are selling considering their premium prices IMO. I sent a few messages about mis-listed guitars and got no answer. Here's one for you.

villager

Reaction score
thats the one i saw.. same one ?? looks it, never seen a non modded 3 PU standard..

My Les Paul Classifieds