"MIJ" Bargain of the day!

Mr Teeny

Reaction score
bunch of shit grecos and acoustics
2 things nobody needs
Yep he does seem to concentrate at the junk end of things :D Usually prices them cheap though to shift so guess that's why his only stuff left up are the junk BINs. His' sold listings are probably more representative, flips loads of the RLC60's with little markup so they always sell.

I think yum***** might be into-sound pretty sure it's some eBay seller, see they picked up a beat up Burny for 20K earlier

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
Strangely, I seen flu** bid on some complete junk broken neck Burnys lately. The guy must have a big repair pile and needs some parts guitars.

Mr Teeny

Reaction score
When you consider he's buying them with cheap internal shipping and no proxy fees it makes sense especially when you look at the cost of replacement bridges/tuners/pups and more importantly the prices some of these broken necked guitars sell for.

Yep he does get around, over 18,000 sales on ebay now think it's only the last few years he's really stepped up a gear and churns out just about everything. Can't blame him though and doubt he's a one man show anymore at the volumes he's doing . eBay shows 150 new feedback in the last month alone and that's just the ones who've left feedback if you consider packaging and sending goods plus all the hassle checking and receiving that's a hell of a lot for one person

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
Yep just wondering what Mr Sparkle was thinking...but he listed it as a 60.

JDB

Reaction score
**** yeah thats what happens over there. I have a relative that taught english over in japan. Most households have a guitar and the prodigal son gets one and never gets used. I have had a few mint condition guitars that are perfect in playability. Also see lots found in warehouses. Nothing wrong with them either. NOS :thumb:

Mr Teeny

Reaction score
34yo axe with >90% original frets does not scream "great player" to me...
Guess it depends on how many other great players you have, the Japanese seem to either trash the guitars or take good care of them from what I've seen. My first guitar was a pos and I pretty much wore away the frets on that cos it was my only guitar for 10 years. I've a few MIJ's getting on for 30 that still look almost mint and play great but end up living in cases just cos postie keeps bringing me other stuff every once in a while :)

Mr Teeny

Reaction score
**** yeah thats what happens over there. I have a relative that taught english over in japan. Most households have a guitar and the prodigal son gets one and never gets used. I have had a few mint condition guitars that are perfect in playability. Also see lots found in warehouses. Nothing wrong with them either. NOS :thumb:
Yep the amount of 20-30 year old stuff with the cellophane still on the plastics that turns up is unbelievable. My 95 ObG still had the cellophane on the unused scratchplate and only a couple of weeks ago a couple of unused rock n roll juniors and a RLC70 went thru the auctions. Both advertised as NOS and looking at the photos you wouldn't doubt them, both mint with cellophane and no wear or scratches

JDB

Reaction score
I have this coming and the seller says it still has the plastic on the pups as well as the plastics on the plastics.:shock:

Latest Threads