might have found my dad after 38 years.

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
so far so good. my half sister nicole seems really nice. now i just have to not scare them off, lol.

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
so far so good. my half sister nicole seems really nice. now i just have to not scare them off, lol.

yeah, good luck with that. maybe don't show them the pics of you holding all the guns just yet :naughty:

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
this is really amazing bro! thank you for sharing this journey with us!!!

es345guy

Reaction score
it is a shame i dont have any pics of me holding puppies and flowers and stuff.

Dude, puppies and flowers are just like guns. Wait, maybe they are a bit different but hey man, you are a cool dude so no worries. I really do appreciate you sharing this experience as it has made my day man. Makes me pretty happy to see this unfolding in a positive direction. Good luck bro!

jordans0nly

Reaction score
Mob, congrats man. I've went off and off my whole (26 yrs) life seeing my mom some, then going 5 yrs in between without seeing or hearing from her. I can somewhat relate.

Hope it all goes well man. She passed away in 2007, miss her sometimes, but was nice to reconnect.

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
as of now, i have had no response from the emails to my dad, but at least i have some new siblings to keep in touch with and hopefully conect with. wow, 2 sisters and a brother. un real.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
I hope it all works out Mob. I would imagine that all fathers would at least want to know about about their biological kids. Being a father myself, I know I would want to know about any other little KSGs out there. Good luck.

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i saw a picture of my dad that was taken in the mid 70's and there is no doubt that i have the right guy. even if i dont get in touch with him, my sisters and brother are a nice touch.
it turns out that my younger half brother is in the army and is a staff seargant, which is the same rank as i was when i got out. he also did a tour in Afghanistan. my half sisters daughter was born on the exact same day as my brother and me.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i saw a picture of my dad that was taken in the mid 70's and there is no doubt that i have the right guy. even if i dont get in touch with him, my sisters and brother are a nice touch.
it turns out that my younger half brother is in the army and is a staff seargant, which is the same rank as i was when i got out. he also did a tour in Afghanistan. my half sisters daughter was born on the exact same day as my brother and me.

the birthday factor really makes me go wow... that is wild man!

blakem

Reaction score

WOW!!!!!! DUDE I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! MY HEART IS EXPLODING!!!!:dude:

jus10

Reaction score
Our lives are defined by the chances we take. I'm amazed out how quickly things unfold. It's truly inspiring.

Ed B

Reaction score
This thread is amazing Mob!! I'm glad you are getting some answers. I can't imagine how this all must feel.

LongBeach

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing Mob :applause:

funny thing this internet gizmo :hmm:

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
jst got done chatting with my half sister, nicole on facebook. it is official, i have added her as a sister to my family list. wow. i am in shock. lol

JakeM

Reaction score
Great mob, Im happy you are sorting this craic out, well done and good luck for the rest of the way

Latest Threads