MIDGETS, EMUS AND A FOUNTAIN OF SPERM

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

SAN FRANCISCO POLICE INTERRUPTS SEX PARTY INVOLVING MIDGETS, EMUS AND A FOUNTAIN OF SPERM, 71 ARRESTS

The San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) interrupted an extremely lewd party early this morning in a luxurious residence of the Presidio Heights neighborhood, arresting 71 people and seizing two boars and eight emus.
According to SFPD spokesman, Lieutenant Doug Haroldson, officers were dispatched on the site around 4 AM this morning after some neighbors complained about loud music and “wild animals running on their yard”.

Lt Haroldson says the first policemen who arrived described the scene as “a mix between an orgy and a circus freak show” and immediately called for backup.

“It seems it was a thematic sex party for people with strange fetishes. They had midgets, bearded women, wild animals and a large outdoor fountain filled with 50 gaalons of semen.”

Dozens of SFPD officers were called on the site to put an end and to the party and regain control of the total of over 500 guests and catch the wild animals.

O M G !!!!!!!!

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
I, for one, have no knowledge of said party....

I do, however, suspect there may be a Muler or two that might have first hand knowledge....

I would suspect three, but M&aM is on a slow boat to China or some damn where...

Just sayin...for a friend, of course.......

:cool2:

dc007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Where the hell do you get 50 gallons of jizz?

Nevermind, I really don't want to know.
Someone will eventually answer you....of course you know that :)

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score

SAN FRANCISCO POLICE INTERRUPTS SEX PARTY INVOLVING MIDGETS, EMUS AND A FOUNTAIN OF SPERM, 71 ARRESTS

The San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) interrupted an extremely lewd party early this morning in a luxurious residence of the Presidio Heights neighborhood, arresting 71 people and seizing two boars and eight emus.
According to SFPD spokesman, Lieutenant Doug Haroldson, officers were dispatched on the site around 4 AM this morning after some neighbors complained about loud music and “wild animals running on their yard”.

Lt Haroldson says the first policemen who arrived described the scene as “a mix between an orgy and a circus freak show” and immediately called for backup.

Dozens of SFPD officers were called on the site to put an end and to the party and regain control of the total of over 500 guests and catch the wild animals.

O M G !!!!!!!!
And they were logged into MLP on the monitor, no doubt.

fleahead

Reaction score
From the same website that gives us this!

RAG7890

Reaction score
From the same website that gives us this!

...........pffft...............16", I'm not folding mine in half for anybody. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cheers2:

RAG7890

Reaction score

:shock:

RAG7890

Reaction score
..................the more you dick around on this website..............it just gets better. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, I like the story about the pride of Lions that nailed 5 Elephant poachers & left 3 badly injured & traumatized.

Sort of like.............get off my Lawn.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
I feel better now, that story was creepy.