Micro Tube Amp $250

Si6nsBanD

Reaction score
I have this cool small micro tube amp. It has 2 12ax7 tubes. They are the original tubes, and the unit is in good shape. This thing can serve as a preamp and preamp vocals, guitars, you name it. OR, this thing can also make for a nifty small tube amplifier and amp a 1x8, 1x10, 1x12, 2x10, 2x12, heck, I ran this through my 4x12 stack. The thing about this little guy is you can get that nice tube breakup without going to extreme volumes. It's a nice little unit. You can also use it like a tube driver or effect to warm up your amp like an effects pedal. I'm asking 250, and I have a power adaptor I made for it. It's not the best, but it works, and I will include it in the deal. Most of these things will not come with a power adaptor. This one has a fairly low number (216) meaning it's the 216th one made.

Warmenfat12_zps99b0a749.jpg

I have more pics if anyone is interested. Description below:

Transformer speaker output: Use as a guitar amplifier
Transformer balanced output: Perfect DI. (Max output level over +25 dBM.)
Transformerless unbalanced output: Ideal for re-amplifying or inserting into an effects loop.
Direct output (before gain controls); Boost classic guitar amp independently of DI output.
High Gain Switch: Selects between triode and beam tetrode tube operation.
Standard instrument input: Lead or bass guitar; keyboards--You name it!
- 26dB input: Low sensitivity input. Perfect for that snare drum
Pre Gain control: continuously adjustable from clean to crunchy.
Post Gain control: continuously adjustable to output levels in excess of 25dBm into 600 ohms!
Custom Output transformer: Allows any speaker to be used as a microphone (for kick drum or guitar cabinets) while simultaneously providing a balanced output.
Built in reflective load termination.

Small size: fits in the palm of your hand.
Operates on 12 VAC power supply
New old stock American vacuum tubes included (RCA)
Fully regulated B+, B-, Bias and filament power supplies for quiet operation
Mil spec ± 1% metal film resistors
Polypropylene coupling capacitors
Stainless Steel Chassis
Built to last a life time.

Si6nsBanD

Reaction score
Bump. I may list on eBay in the future, and I'd like to save myself the trouble. :) Please let me know if you're interested in this awesome gadget. It adds tube warmth to vocals, guitar, bass, you name it. Even use it as a tube driver for your amp! It's that good. Also works as an independent amplifier as well.

Latest Threads