MIAMI STRIPPER ARRESTED FOR SQUIRTING POLICE OFFICERS

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
It's all fun and games until our boys in blue have to deal with ping pong balls. This could get serious.
A looong time ago I was at "a club" and the purveyor of artistic dance did a thing with an ice cube, even making it disappear after which she dropped it into the waiting mouth of a mailman (full uniform) like a mother sparrow feeding one of her chicks.

That kind of thing sounded good in the pages of Penthouse Letters but seeing that in real life was less tittalating than expected. Especially the vision of an eager United States Postal Carrier being a part of it.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
Glad to hear this all was a joke. Now of course I don’t have a VJ, but I do know some people that do. So before I knew this was a joke, I asked some of them if a VJ has a 12pm to 15’ squirting range. The answer of course was hell no.
I am impressed you even asked the appropriate people if that
was even possible. :applause:

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Glad to hear this all was a joke. Now of course I don’t have a VJ, but I do know some people that do. So before I knew this was a joke, I asked some of them if a VJ has a 12pm to 15’ squirting range. The answer of course was hell no.
I was at a bachelor party years ago where a Latino girl was shooting ice cubes out of her mommy pocket. 6-10’ of distance was not uncommon. My wife didn’t think it could be done either, but turned down the offer to give it the college try.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that Victor didn't stop by here. This is a complete pun rich thread subject and he let it pass on by. :dunno:

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
When she was a kid, the other kid’s used to yell at her, “liar, liar, pants on fire”, to which she would reply, “not no more”!

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You haven't lived until you've wagered on strippers in Thailand, shooting ping pong balls out of their vag... either for distance, or my personal favorite, into pilsner glasses at varying distances and elevations.

I have seen thousands of dollars change hands on a single shot.

Of course, I just came out of the back room with the hookah, so there was the very real possibility that I was hallucinating at the time.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
You haven't lived until you've wagered on strippers in Thailand, shooting ping pong balls out of their vag... either for distance, or my personal favorite, into pilsner glasses at varying distances and elevations.

I have seen thousands of dollars change hands on a single shot.

Of course, I just came out of the back room with the hookah, so there was the very real possibility that I was hallucinating at the time.
From Thai strippers shooting ping pong balls to dogs crapping in your yard. You have officially had a full life.

Zungle

Reaction score
Just so y'all know, anything that comes squirting out of a woman's crotch is piss...period.
Dude..... its a bunch of old perv's on a guitar forum......

As long as its coming out of VJJ no one gives a dam what it is.....

Last edited:

Latest Threads