MIAMI STRIPPER ARRESTED FOR SQUIRTING POLICE OFFICERS

Deftone

Reaction score
Actually, I probably have been watching the same vids as you. From them, and my questions of those who do have VJs, such liquid discharge can happen from some ( but much less than all) women in the process of intercourse, but never otherwise. And among those women, a range of 15’ is unheard of. But this was a good joke, that caused me to inquire about matters I should have asked about long ago.
I dated a squirter. Irish girl, she cursed like a sailor. She could gush or squirt repeatedly. IIRC the longest I saw her squirt was about 2 feet.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"she bent down and turned around and gave me a wink.

She said "I'm gonna mix it up right here in the sink.."

It smelled like turpentine, It looked like India ink..

I held my nose. I closed my eyes. I took a drink.."

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
She looks like Amy Poehler's even more demented little sister.

sorry for the HuffPo link, but they had the headline, even before I thought of it, it came up when I searched for Amy's last name spelling. :rofl:
That was the first thing I thought.

scott1970

Reaction score
Years ago a few correctional officers at our county jail got into a big tussle with a large angry woman. When it was over, and she had been forced into a cell, one of the officers was missing his badge. Through the window they watched her shove that pointed star badge right up her cooch and smile at them as she did it. True story.

K.O.M.A.

Reaction score
Just so y'all know, anything that comes squirting out of a woman's crotch is piss...period. They don't have a reservoir down there big enough to hold that much fluid. If it was vaginal fluid it would just leak out. Sorry to burst bubbles but...

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
"she bent down and turned around and gave me a wink.
She said "I'm gonna mix it up right here in the sink.."
It smelled like turpentine, It looked like India ink..
I held my nose. I closed my eyes. I took a drink.."
Thanks loads, Lt. Guess what image will be going through my mind next time I hear that song?

Years ago a few correctional officers at our county jail got into a big tussle with a large angry woman. When it was over, and she had been forced into a cell, one of the officers was missing his badge. Through the window they watched her shove that pointed star badge right up her cooch and smile at them as she did it. True story.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
picturing : Officer Bob, tying a rope around his waist and saying "I need that badge. I'm going in, boys !"
Don't forget the 2x4 strapped to your ass.

Just so y'all know, anything that comes squirting out of a woman's crotch is piss...period. They don't have a reservoir down there big enough to hold that much fluid. If it was vaginal fluid it would just leak out. Sorry to burst bubbles but...
So why do you feel the need to spoil our fun with facts?
Besides, maybe she has a Super Soaker stuffed up her foo foo.

K.O.M.A.

Reaction score
Don't forget the 2x4 strapped to your ass.

So why do you feel the need to spoil our fun with facts?
Besides, maybe she has a Super Soaker stuffed up her foo foo.
It was a PSA, so when you weirdos say "baby squirt all over me" you may as well be saying "baby piss all over me".

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
In a t***y bar in Oklahoma City in the '70s I saw a pregnant stripper, more than once, shoot breast milk across the stage at horny drunk dudes who caught it in the mouths. They thought they were heroes.

This was at The Red Dog Saloon, a hallowed institution there. A few years ago a guy who practically grew up there with his stripper mom made a documentary about his upbringing.
heh,.. nice...

Olds442

Reaction score
and the line, "we don't need no stinking badges" was born.

Latest Threads