MIAMI STRIPPER ARRESTED FOR SQUIRTING POLICE OFFICERS

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Glad to hear this all was a joke. Now of course I don’t have a VJ, but I do know some people that do. So before I knew this was a joke, I asked some of them if a VJ has a 12pm to 15’ squirting range. The answer of course was hell no.

Howard2k

Reaction score
Glad to hear this all was a joke. Now of course I don’t have a VJ, but I do know some people that do. So before I knew this was a joke, I asked some of them if a VJ has a 12pm to 15’ squirting range. The answer of course was hell no.
i think you‘ve missed out on some quim cannon delicacies.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
You're def not watching the right internet videos
Actually, I probably have been watching the same vids as you. From them, and my questions of those who do have VJs, such liquid discharge can happen from some ( but much less than all) women in the process of intercourse, but never otherwise. And among those women, a range of 15’ is unheard of. But this was a good joke, that caused me to inquire about matters I should have asked about long ago.

LocoTex

Reaction score
In a t***y bar in Oklahoma City in the '70s I saw a pregnant stripper, more than once, shoot breast milk across the stage at horny drunk dudes who caught it in their mouths. They thought they were heroes.

This was at The Red Dog Saloon, a hallowed institution there. A few years ago a guy who practically grew up there with his stripper mom made a documentary about his upbringing.

Last edited:

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a t***y bar in Oklahoma City in the '70s I saw a pregnant stripper, more than once, shoot breast milk across the stage at horny drunk dudes who caught it in the mouths. They thought they were heroes.

This was at The Red Dog Saloon, a hallowed institution there. A few years ago a guy who practically grew up there with his stripper mom made a documentary about his upbringing.
We're doomed.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
In a t***y bar in Oklahoma City in the '70s I saw a pregnant stripper, more than once, shoot breast milk across the stage at horny drunk dudes who caught it in the mouths. They thought they were heroes.

Loco, I used tol live in OKC and am familiar with the Red Dog, though never went there. Reason? I was at another strip bar. At the other bars, some bikers were asking if they should go to the Red Dog. And another biker said no, it is too dangerous! I decided if it was too dangerous for bikers, it was way too dangerous for me!

Latest Threads