Mesa Heartbreaker, Voodoo Mod, Hardwood Combo + headshell

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Well, definitely didn’t think I’d be back here again selling another one of my beauties, but the gear selloff continues.

Moving from 1200sqft to 700sqft, so I need to reduce my gear footprint. Guitars don’t take up nearly as much space as all my amps so some of the amps have to go (I might even consider a trade +/- cash for a guitar, see list below)

Enough delays… here she is…

Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker – Voodoo Deluxe Mod, Custom Hardwood Combo + Headshell

Near MINT condition Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker with the Voodoo Amps Platinum mod. For details on the amp, go here: Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker Designs
And for details on the mod, see here:
Mesa Heartbreaker

She’s a fantastic amp that not only sounds, but also looks great. Matched tubes with less than 20 hours on them. The mods really helped bring this baby to life.

The custom hardwood cab was ordered from Scott at Miyako Designs. The combo shell is flamed maple and mahogany. Super sturdy design with dovetail construction and internal lateral reinforcement. The speakers are Eminence Red Coat Governors which sound fantastic driven hard or super clean. Also included is a Mesa Boogie headshell also in near mint condition.

Condition:
The tubes have less than 20 hours on them.
The amp has ZERO electrical/mechanical issues.
Hardwood combo shell has a few very small nicks in the finish as seen in the pictures below and in photobucket (pics with the dime for reference. Forgive the smudges in the pics, didn’t wipe it down as well as I probably should have.
The headshell is near mint, with the only “flaws” being one tiny nick seen on the right side of the face on the edge, and the fact that the feet were repositioned, leaving additional holes in the bottom

Includes:
Amp in hardwood combo form
Mesa headshell
Mesa vinyl cover for combo
Original mesa heartbreaker single button channel footswitch
Printout of the Heartbreaker manual and full amp schematics
Receipt from Voodoo Amps for the Deluxe Mods.

Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or ask for additional pics, its late and I know i had to have missed something... PMs work, but emails are faster. for some reason, i'm still not being notified of new PMs since the MLP server upgrade :(

Looking for 1300+shipping CONUS OBO. I’ll ship anywhere, but international can get especially expensive as it will be in at least 2 boxes (amp, headshell) and they’ll be big and heavy. If you live in Norcal and would like to see/play it, email me to make arrangements. I only have a few weeks till the big move, so lets make a deal!

As for trades…. Please, no amps. I’m currently in amp selloff mode. I would consider guitars, but I’d be looking for a few pretty specific things. Please note, that I can add cash to the deal for the more expensive guitars, please submit your offers / pics. Looking for: boutique/custom shop/relic telecasters/esquires/thinlines. Gibson Historic Les Pauls (Jr, R4,5,R7BB,8,9,0) or vintage customs (no newer than ’74), vintage Gibson j45 acoustic... don't have whats on the list... try me, worst i can do is pass on your offer, however, please note that i'm not looking for epiphones/squires/pointy guitars.

Lots of pics here:
Mesa Heartbreaker pictures by czarivan27 - Photobucket

and now for a few pics:

jonamojo

Reaction score
great amp I have one myself great match with my R8 good luck with your sale

CzarIvan

Reaction score
ok, so for some reason i can't edit my original posting anymore... whatever.

Price drop bump! 1100+shipping!

CzarIvan

Reaction score
make me an offer i cant refuse! you just never know till you try.

bob_rocks

Reaction score
Dude, I'm new to this site and found this old post. Did you sell the Heartbreaker?

Latest Threads