Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne Head - Hot White and Croc... with Flight Case!

CzarIvan

Reaction score
I hate to do it, but I have to offer up my Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne head for sale. A number of factors as to why i'm selling...The band isn’t playing out too much, too many amps taking up too much space, and I've started to play bass some… so i'm in need of more bass gear. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this head. Its in MINT condition and has spent almost every moment that it hasn’t been playing inside its custom made flight case.

This is basically a brand new custom ordered electra dyne head. It’s Hot White Bronco tolex with a White Crocodile leather embossed face. Throw in the black pinstriping and corners and it’s super awesome. To top off the deal, this package includes a Maxline custom fitted case… in white with black powdercoated metal parts to match.

I have the original paperwork from Mesa which will be included. Also included is the original mesa boogie footswitch. I don’t have a slipcover for the head, but come on… it comes in a full ATA custom made flight case.

Even though this one has a very low serial number (#22) it does have the gain trim pot in the back. An absolute necessity, I can’t believe it wasn’t part of the original design of this amp.

$1800 OBO. All reasonable offers considered

Please let me know if you have any questions. PM me, Email me (iparra “AT” gmail “DOT” com) or call me (916) Two Seven Three – 0861.

Here are some bad pics from inside our practice space. It’s a bit dark in there, but it was raining outside. The pics kind of make it look ivory, but rest assured, it is pure white.
ElectraDyne pictures by czarivan27 - Photobucket

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Thanks LongBeach

Don't be afraid to make an offer folks. this albino croc wont bite

Benguitar

Reaction score
Woowwww Bump for pure awesome-ness!

I almost wish my Road King looked like that!

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Thanks Guys. this amp is surely gonna make the next owner a truly happy person.

back up top.

LedZepRulz

Banned
Reaction score
It's like Randy's marshall, only even cooler, and I didnt think that was possible!

Latest Threads