Merry Christmas....

#1guitarman

Reaction score
I won't be able to log on tommorow...I'll be OTJ 'tll about noon and then over to the kids house from then on thru...So...

I just wanted to tell Y'all "Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas Eve and a better Christmas morning" May God be with you all.

I know this is not needed, but I'm going to say it anyway...Don't forget to add our Troops in your prayers, it's hell being away from home during the Holidays. I, as well as many of you here, have experienced this...

Thanks for being who you are...truly a great bunch of folks. :thumb::applause:
Much love to you all.:)
Chuck

Lyrica

Songwriting Machine
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
thank you. and merry Christmas to you as well :)

TeleDog

Pain in the Rear!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all!

Gunner

CEO Teen Axe Leader
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of you. Have a peaceful Holiday.

ledfree

Reaction score
To everyone at MLP.

Have a rockin' Merry Christmas.:dude:

SG Lou

Reaction score
I know it's early but I'll be busy tonight, and then early to bed as I gotta be in work at 4am tomorrow. So,
I'd like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry and Joyous Christmas. As we spend time with family and friends let us not forget those who are less fortunate then us. Lets us also give thanks to those brave men and women in the Armed Forces who cannot be with there families on this Joyous Holiday because they are out there in foreign lands protecting our freedom.

I apologize to those who feel that my next comments are not politically correct but hey, to each his own
And with that said, Lets keep CHRIST in Christmas, Remember the reason for the season and to quote a lame little boy, GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE !

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Back at ya brother! Pray for the troops and our adversaries as well. Maybe our men and women will be home safe with their families next year.

CARNAGE222

Reaction score
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!! Have a happy and safe holiday.

C Squared

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to You GuitarMan!!

And a Merry Christmas to all the fine ( and not so fine ) folks here at My Les Paul

Latest Threads