Meat

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Looks good! I do steak on the grill every Sunday (Steak Sundays). Usually top sirloin or Ribeye. NY Strip is good also.

We prefer medium rare, but every one likes theirs a little different. Off the grill at 128-130F and stand for 5 minutes. I like the reverse sear method.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, top of the ass where the muscles aren't used as much. It has the tenderness of filet mignon with a bit more flavor than a ribeye. It's practically a religion in Brazil.
Okay, so I've been to a few Brazilian BBQs.

So when they come around with the big skewers of roasted meat, is this what I'm getting, this Picanha?

KP11520

Reaction score
Picanha! It is either your favorite steak or you have never tried it.

Where do buy this? Online or local? Sounds like it could be a REAL treat! A sinful amount of YUM! LOL

Some online places that when they have it fresh, ship quick. Sounds like an option. Prices vary from $15 to $30 a pound! Plus shipping! Charbroiled rare or smoked rare sound like Heaven. I love Beef Carpaccio when it's real good too.

Now I'm hungry and want to be spoiled!

parts

Reaction score
Why do vegans want there " meatless" meals to resemble meat..even bloody ? Impossible Meat ?
Maybe we can get a porterhouse to resemble beets and celery..or a portobella mushroom...

Last edited:

pnuggett

Reaction score
Why do vegans want there " meatless" meals to resemble meat..even bloody ? Impossible Meat ?
Maybe we can get a porterhouse to resemble beets and celery..or a portobella mushroom...
I think it's the same reason the Japanese want sexless sex.

Latest Threads