Me and the wasps..

Laggspike

Reaction score
so im fixing my new house, and i was on a brake while smoking my ciggie..

so on the roof i found this hole in the wall, where about 5-8 wasps was going in and out all the time..

so i got inside to get my girlfreind to make her se it etc

she then looked at it kinda scared in a way.. and then calmly told me to not touch/harm/annoy them.

fair enugh i said, and then gently took my ladder and an iron rod and then start smacking away to see how many there was.. :thumb:

at first, it was no noice at all.. then i thought i should got further up and try to see in it..

then came the famues "buzz".. i had to abandon ship pretty much.. jumped down the ladder (pretty high up) and ran for my life to get inside..

worked like a charm :thumb::thumb::thumb:

but what is the easyest and best way to get them away from the house?

any clues?

anyway, i had a great sunday, what about you guys?:dude:

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHl3gr-WMM]W.A.S.P. Animal (Fuck Like A Beast) Watch In High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

YoshiJimbo

Reaction score
I like Raid, Wasp spray, shoots about 20 feet. I've only used on one wasp at a time though, not "5-8" O.O

raid.png

Spoone

Reaction score
I sealed a wasp's nest with spray-foam insulation, after dressing in my full motorcycling gear. Worked like a charm, the lil bastids are all dead.

RichBrew

Reaction score
I like Raid, Wasp spray, shoots about 20 feet. I've only used on one wasp at a time though, not "5-8" O.O

raid.png

I used this spray on a nest I had in the garden, years ago. Very effective, and all activity stopped within two days.

RichBrew

Laggspike

Reaction score
hmm, im thinking some kind of spray foam that you use around windows etc?

becouse they are inside the wall of the house, so we cant really take it down :(

if they were in a tree or somthing, i would have firstly, shoot them, burn them and then bury them or somthing, but i cant do that when they are inside of the wall of the house :(

Maynar

You reached for the secret too soon
Reaction score
I just called a professional. Reasonable rates, guaranteed service, what's not to like.

Spoone

Reaction score
hmm, im thinking some kind of spray foam that you use around windows etc?(

Yep, the very same. Seal the entry, and they can't get in, or out, and eventually either starve, or suffocate.

180gROC

Reaction score
Are they wasps or bees? Do you know for sure?

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
I just called a professional. Reasonable rates, guaranteed service, what's not to like.

That's the way I would go. F' messing around with those nasty, ill-tempered mofos. :shock:

MooCheng

Reaction score
we had a wasps nest under the the roof of a outhouse, it was one of them round papery things they built. I got rid of it with a long stick so it fell into a plastic bag in a stratigicaly placed dumpster. Then had to decide what to do with the bloody thing

180gROC

Reaction score
This_4c6d4b_2176633.jpg

If they are bees, call someone and have them relocated. If they are wasps, suit up and kill them with fire.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
The way I see it is that some things are best left to a professional and that includes dealing with mean spirited bugs. I would never try to remove my own pancreas - let the pros deal with that crap.

billy-the-exterminator1.jpg

Laggspike

Reaction score
Yep, the very same. Seal the entry, and they can't get in, or out, and eventually either starve, or suffocate.

that's what i thought aswell :)

Are they wasps or bees? Do you know for sure?

Wasps for sure :) havent been stung yet, but i saw some ill-tempered one after me soo :D

but gonna buy some foam and then go for it, if that dosent work, i will call a pro just in case, since i guess its pretty big in there, since the buzz that came from the wall dident sound too happy about me haha

rikko

Reaction score
I used that long-distance wasp spray on a hive that was forming on my porch light.
I was about 25 feet away but
Those evil little phucks came after me as I ran down the street!!!

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
we had a wasps nest under the the roof of a outhouse, it was one of them round papery things they built. I got rid of it with a long stick so it fell into a plastic bag in a stratigicaly placed dumpster. Then had to decide what to do with the bloody thing

I have one just above my front door a little to the right. It was small but it's getting bigger. I gotta take care of that soon. Not looking forward to it. I think these might be hornets.

Latest Threads