May Be Adding a FOURTH guitarist to FEZZBAND

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Fezz: fuck off!

Get me a one-way air ticket, and I'LL be your next rhythm guitarist. Ya don't need anyone else. I'll rip it up for you like Keef on steroids! :dude: :laugh2:
King V, you come over I'll just sing-us two together on guitar? HOLY JESPERS- I could see the cops a'coming.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Funny thing is I was "grooming" my Tommy Thayer in '92------LSD and booze were taking a toll+I wore a mask- I had a HOT guitarist in the folds to take over my "duties" when I "cracked".....Well, things didn't work out that way---I felt OK until '93 then---Kurt died--I lost my #1 foe----no more "faux FEZZ" guitarist, NO MORE OLD FEZZIWIG ......then I "rested" for 13 years- now almost 30 years later I'm right as rain? How did that happen?He is the long haired bloke in the beginning of this vid- I was the "young" screamer--then after SpaceChrist- FEZZband #1----we "almost" stunk! My "Thayer" even tunes my guitar at 2:44 I ALWAYS had good help.

Last edited:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
maybe not with guitar, but with fashion....most defiantly.

Damn FEZZ you dress like my grapdpappy.

Before he died.
H,it was FREEZING cold,had on my purple cords ,HELL ,I've been around for a LONG LONG time.......When I play shows I shave put on a sharkskin and some black trousers even floss! I like to ba a "sleeper" usually....This is the GREAT FEZZ?
YES.....now kiss my feet.

Latest Threads