May Be Adding a FOURTH guitarist to FEZZBAND

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tommy Flop, LEGENDARY bassist for FEZZBAND from 2007-2008+ 20114-present, gave PUFF a test ride. ..................

"Hey MAN, I should be the FOURTH guitarist for FEZZBAND.......they do grow on trees now.'

Has there ever been a band with 4 guitars?

Oh, of course =Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

Let me see-----FEZZ, Chris, Vin and Tommy??????

I guess this could work?
1613571226515.png

cjpeck

Reaction score
two drummers before four geetars. moar geetars are meaningless once you have geetar>1 number of geetars. two basses would be dangerous. i'd like to see that more than just a goof cover of 'big bottoms'...

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
two drummers before four geetars. moar geetars are meaningless once you have geetar>1 number of geetars. two basses would be dangerous. i'd like to see that more than just a goof cover of 'big bottoms'...
C, I saw Ned's Atomic Dustbin-KILLED with two bassists.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Tommy Flop, LEGENDARY bassist for FEZZBAND from 2007-2008+ 20114-present, gave PUFF a test ride. ..................

"Hey MAN, I should be the FOURTH guitarist for FEZZBAND.......they do grow on trees now.'

Has there ever been a band with 4 guitars?

Oh, of course =Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

Let me see-----FEZZ, Chris, Vin and Tommy??????

I guess this could work?
View attachment 520047
Do you have that strap on backwards?

Dolebludger

Reaction score
I once watched video of a Blue Oyster Cult concert on TV, and they sucked. They had four guitars and they seemed to musically get in each other’s way. And the four were all playing at the same time. It would be difficult to create arrangements where the four complemented each other and do not clash. But I’m sure it can be done, and you could probably do it.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I once watched video of a Blue Oyster Cult concert on TV, and they sucked. They had four guitars and they seemed to musically get in each other’s way. And the four were all playing at the same time. It would be difficult to create arrangements where the four complemented each other and do not clash. But I’m sure it can be done, and you could probably do it.
D, this is a joke thread- Tommy is a decent acoustic player-he did some on our new album-really in FEZZBAND I bring THE MEAT on guitar- Chris plays "Scify+mood" guitar and Vin plays fast Surf Leads and doubles up my R guitar sometimes. Vin and Chris love my band- they are there more for "moral support and to help me carry gear-my 54 year old back does not like lifting.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
C, I have TWO Smears! I NEVER thought I would have a "helper" let alone two! This past year changed my mind. I'm going to be 55- maybe 5 years left at MOST playing R+R. I want to be surrounded by friends+++these guys do not "clutter" they "enhance." Power Trios were my life ----now-------I want LOVE!
1613590642444.png

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
C, I have TWO Smears! I NEVER thought I would have a "helper" let alone two! This past year changed my mind. I'm going to be 55- maybe 5 years left at MOST playing R+R. I want to be surrounded by friends+++these guys do not "clutter" they "enhance." Power Trios were my life ----now-------I want LOVE!
View attachment 520122
Image result for pat smear nirvana

1613595291960.png

Dolebludger

Reaction score
D, this is a joke thread- Tommy is a decent acoustic player-he did some on our new album-really in FEZZBAND I bring THE MEAT on guitar- Chris plays "Scify+mood" guitar and Vin plays fast Surf Leads and doubles up my R guitar sometimes. Vin and Chris love my band- they are there more for "moral support and to help me carry gear-my 54 year old back does not like lifting.

Fezz,

The reason I thought you were serious is that, from my experience playing in a one guitar band (me) or with an incompetnt rhythm payer, I saw some advatage in four guitars. For one thing, they all four don't have to play all the time during a number. The players all could get a little rest! No player would ever be required to play lead and rhythm AND sing, which is a chore and bad notes waiting to happen. And for more advanced players, you could get some neat harmonics on the solos.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Fezz,

The reason I thought you were serious is that, from my experience playing in a one guitar band (me) or with an incompetnt rhythm payer, I saw some advatage in four guitars. For one thing, they all four don't have to play all the time during a number. The players all could get a little rest! No player would ever be required to play lead and rhythm AND sing, which is a chore and bad notes waiting to happen. And for more advanced players, you could get some neat harmonics on the solos.
D, good point. The trio is the MAIN FRAME- I do give Vin+Chris some solos++++they "break often" when I tell them to- "go drink some beer+smoke some med....you know get WEIRD!

My playing is so FULL, I had doubts, can we coexist? I was REALLY surprised it worked-granted these two are HUGE fans- Vin was with me in bars WAY back in '91 -his band and my band played gigs together many times-Chris? Started showing up like Meatloaf in Fight Club...OK LET HIM IN------they know my ONE rule-NEVER OVERPLAY---do windmills---play with your strap..............let the air take over.
1613596155292.png

Latest Threads