Max made Derrig replica on EBay

GammyBird

Reaction score
I'll see what's left of the paycheck after I pay the bills.....

AxeBuilder

Reaction score
I've not heard of Max creating any kind of documentation or certificates for his guitars.

Strange story!

Captain Howdy

Reaction score
I've not heard of Max creating any kind of documentation or certificates for his guitars.

Strange story!
Yeah, that "document" did strike a few chords with me aswell. :hmm: I'm certainly no legal eagle, nor am I well versed in the world of replicas, but any sort of "official documentation" would have, at the very least, a signature/trademark of the author. For an outlay of 20k, there would be a few questions to be asked. Also, I'm not too sure that the powers that be at G'son would be too impressed with the shots of the headstock either.:shock:

stinkfoot

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
wow.. a "certified" replica of a fake Gibson..

No offense to Max but if he were Chinese y'all would be howling like mad and lining up to report it to eBay,

Big John

usually off
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've not heard of Max creating any kind of documentation or certificates for his guitars...
Really? I've seen quite a few. MGL currently has a Max Korina V for sale with the certificate.

Personally, I think Gibson got their idea for the Historic certificate from Max. :hmm:

GBLEV

Reaction score
wow.. a "certified" replica of a fake Gibson..

No offense to Max but if he were Chinese y'all would be howling like mad and lining up to report it to eBay,

I don't know if anyone noticed, but it is being shipped from Singapore. Max must be there on vacation.

asapmaz

Reaction score
The whole concept is bizarre. I mean who in their right mind would buy a Max Derrig?