Matt Heafy Custom to "Classic Custom" Project

Drave

Reaction score
Hey guys haha I'm still here the guitar still isn't finished it's the same as the last update. The guitar has sat at my dads place for over a year now. Just picked it up today and thought about this thread. Should have some updates soon any one recommend a good harness? Jonsey blues has alot of good reviews any recommendations?

vegetto_456

Reaction score
Hey guys haha I'm still here the guitar still isn't finished it's the same as the last update. The guitar has sat at my dads place for over a year now. Just picked it up today and thought about this thread. Should have some updates soon any one recommend a good harness? Jonsey blues has alot of good reviews any recommendations?

Good to see all is good :thumb:

Cant wait to see how it turns out! Really can't decide between the Heafy and Bjorn LPC. this might help me push me in one direction or the other :dude:

Drave

Reaction score
Good to see all is good :thumb:

Cant wait to see how it turns out! Really can't decide between the Heafy and Bjorn LPC. this might help me push me in one direction or the other :dude:

the bjorn one looks great, differences from what I can tell is a fatter neck, binding on the back and gold "custom shop" stamp on the back also the head stock design.

I like the white stamp on the back of mine and the neck profile is sick. Play em both if you can and see.

vegetto_456

Reaction score
the bjorn one looks great, differences from what I can tell is a fatter neck, binding on the back and gold "custom shop" stamp on the back also the head stock design.

I like the white stamp on the back of mine and the neck profile is sick. Play em both if you can and see.

Sorry to necro this thread! I am renting a matt heafy LPC for a month and I am really loving it so far. The strings are pretty old but no point in buying new strings for a rental. The neck was a little hard to get used to, which is weird considering I have played all kinds of necks before....something feels a bit off but at the same time makes it adducing lol.

I am thinking of getting a new one and converting it myself after this thread! So OP, any new updates? I would love to see how a fully converted MKH LPC looks before making the purchase myself :slash:

Latest Threads