Match your Historic to Beauty of The Burst

Slater529

Senior Citizen
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe I am the one misinterpreting topic here. I an new to historical Les Pauls and thought they were based on authentic production. I withdraw my post.
No worries mate! I apologize if my post sounded rude. Welcome to the wonderful world of Historic Les Pauls. Please create a new thread and post photos of your guitar!

oasis02

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the exactness of the flame, but I'll give it a shot with my 2018 Murphy-painted R9 and SN#9 0901.

I have to say I've clearly bonded with this guitar faster than any other I've had. After a setup tweak (it was shredder-low), it now has amazing resonance. The tone is extremely well-balanced between vintage and a touch of modern bite.

I was actually in-the-process of unloading everything and taking a vacation from the hobby, but this one kept the train rollin'!

Burty459

Reaction score
I’m picky as hell, and I’d love to find a cracking example that matched my 2008 R9 because it would mean my historic is true to the cause, but there are none that I can see that really say “yes”.

It’s all in good fun, but can anyone say that my R9 matches? Open to options here ladies and gents!

Attachments