Martin Six String Customs (MSSC) Permanently Closed

RAG7890

Reaction score
Matt - for sure, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed!

+ 1,000 Steve.......I could not have said it better myself.

MLPF is one big Family IMHO...........even though many of us have never met, we're all mates & mates stick together.

I sincerely hope everything works out for you & your Family Matt.

Rudi

Eternal Scar

Reaction score
God bless you Matt. You are a great guy and ran a top notch buisness! My prayers are with you brother!!

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help in the past. Hope everything goes well.

joesnewmatch

Reaction score
Sending positive vibes your way. Lord knows you deserve a return on all the good karma you have given to all of us.

lǎo​wài

It's All About the Maos
Reaction score
Damn. What can I say.

My best thoughts. Illness can be devastating. Keep fighting. We want you here.

hidetox

Reaction score
daer Martin, you have been v cool with all of my request and have been so much help. sincere prayers for you and your family! God bless!

Fifty9

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this Matt. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. best of luck!

kracdown

Reaction score
This one sucks...

Matt is as good as it gets. MSSC was my GO TO for everything over the past several years. Just went on the site a couple days ago to pick up some stuff and saw it was down. this is what I feared.

Speedy recovery to a great guy.

BigDipper15

Hack Guitarist
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. All the best. Thanks for all the great products I have bought over the past few years.

Bacchus2b

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's rare that you find a great guy attached to a great product line. Matt guided me as a novice through all of the choices out there, and after buying two harnesses from him over the last couple of years and seeing the difference in tone and control, I could not imagine loving another LP without his upgrades.

Whatever issues have caused Matt to shut down, I wish the best for him and his family.

David Miller

bill m

Reaction score
I will be picking up all of the MSSC aged parts stock tomorrow and will start posting it for sale in the Classifieds later this week. I will probably do 1 or 2 posts with multiple items in each and just update the posts as stock is sold.

Latest Threads