Martin custom six string harness

LickHunter

Reaction score
Just received my custom wire harness from MSSC,

The workmanship is great!

CTS 550K Premium Custom Audio Taper Potentiometers with 9% Tolerance for both volume positions. These are not your standard issue CTS pots. These premium pots are spec'd at 550K to ensure that pots meter no lower than 500K. These pots have a very responsive sweep and are metered for optimal placement in the harness.
(2) High quality US Spec 500K Push/Pull potentiometers w/ brass shafts (tone positions).

Luxe Bumblebee .015/.022 Paper in Oil Tone Capacitors.
Oxygen Free, Teflon Coated Hook-up Wire

Each harness is meticulously wired 50's style and properly grounded with vintage correct 20AWG bus wire.

Price: $94.95 amazing value I feel...

Looks great, looking forward to the tone :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

2013-05-11 11.58.26.jpg 2013-05-11 12.04.00.jpg

bobswinea

Reaction score
I fully agree this is a great harness! Nicely done MSSC :applause: Installed one myself earlier this year and couldn't be happier with it. Kudos!

LickHunter

Reaction score
Yes, cheers Matt... you provide a much appreciated service!

I'm dropping guitar/harness/toggle and slash pickups in to my luthier on Wednesday.

Should be jamming by the weekend :slash:

JungleMF

Reaction score
I'm dropping guitar/harness/toggle and slash pickups in to my luthier on Wednesday.

Should be jamming by the weekend :slash:

Will be just perfect from You to put some "before-after" clips here, mate.

P.S.: I've heard many positives 'bout the parts from Matt. Thinking of trying them out.

LickHunter

Reaction score
Will be just perfect from You to put some "before-after" clips here, mate.

P.S.: I've heard many positives 'bout the parts from Matt. Thinking of trying them out.

Hey dude, I don't feel there is a point considering with the new pickups it will not allow a decent before and after comparison of the Matt's Harness.

Just trust your instincts and go with a MSSC wire harness, with all the care put into part selections, quality workmanship and a choice of capacitors from new old Russian or repro Bumble bee's to even genuine 50's capacitors there is real no comparison to what's in your guitar now unless its a true vintage LP.

What guitar model are you thinking of upgrading?

If it is a circuit board setup like my 2012 standard had, get the coil split harness... you will never get the true potential out of your instrument with a board type setup EVER!

There are many happy customers on this forum that have a MSSC harness. I have only heard positive comments too :thumb: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/gib...st-got-my-lp-back-w-upgraded-electronics.html

NYC LP player

Reaction score
So glad I did this too. I really like the split coil sound with a boost too. Tone and clarity was night and day and made my knobs actually useful instead of always at 10.

Pokerstar

Reaction score
My Harness and Rolph '59's are both on the way.... I may have to tackle the Post Office truck daily! :)

Can't Wait!

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words folks!

We pride ourselves on perfection! Your hard earned money should demand it.

Latest Threads