Marshall Mini Plexi (SV20H) demo....

Deftone

Reaction score
My stereo thread and my padded cover response in the road case thread...is because of the SV20C. I goose the front with a Analogman-modded Blues Driver, then I control the overall volume with a 25k volume pedal in the loop. For me and the current stuff I'm gigging, it is the best Marshall I've owned in a long time.

rMdUXkC.jpg

John, you have any video of your gigs?

Big John

fighting age with ignorance
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Damn, hit the delete button by mistake. Like I said in the deleted post, I'll get a vid shot after my next gig on the 4th.

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on Friday……..too bad I’m playing a bass gig. Won’t hardly be able to play with my new toy.

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling it’s going to be glorious with
CDFED55E-62B5-4221-9067-5B0944295A7B.jpeg
and
6DF87B08-A550-4382-B4E3-B31375447A0C.jpeg
The Marshall is 19.7” wide, my new cab is 20”. Should be a good match with the Neo Creamback.

I definitely did not need, but I don’t have any Marshall in my toolbox, so why not.

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don't have a Marshall, then I'd suggest 'need' does apply. :)
I had looked into the origin for a while. I think this is a better choice for me. I’m actually playing lead now in my latest band and I’m looking to do more guitar volume/amp tone vs using pedals all the time like I do in my trio where I’m singing everything and playing guitar. With the full band, I have a lot more space and time to manipulate the guitar knobs.

The Ballzz

Reaction score
I've been eyeballing the dsl20... but I need another amp like I need another guitar lol

So it sounds like you "NEED" a guitar as well as an amp? One of the greatest genii of all time postulates:
einstein_on_guitars.jpg

understanding that "amplifiers" can be substituted for "guitars" for the same results!

If you don't have a Marshall, then I'd suggest 'need' does apply. :)

Very difficult to argue with that line of logic! :naughty:

And yes, the SV20, C or H is every bit as glorious as most folks claim!

Just My $.02,
Gene

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it sounds like you "NEED" a guitar as well as an amp? One of the greatest genii of all time postulates:
View attachment 557110

understanding that "amplifiers" can be substituted for "guitars" for the same results!

Very difficult to argue with that line of logic! :naughty:

And yes, the SV20, C or H is every bit as glorious as most folks claim!

Just My $.02,
Gene
Unlike my $.02, yours is actually worth something

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha, looks like I’ll be test driving the SV this weekend after all, with my power duo. I’ll try to get some sort of video.

rxbandit

Reaction score
The arrangement in the demo is absolutely outstanding, what a player! Finally got to check this demo out, the instrumentals are soooo on point

Latest Threads