Marshall Law!

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I just bought a little Marshall a few months ago ITS SO GOOD beats the poo out my Line 6 and damn its got the look and was only $125 cdn :) -its alL I need plus LPs ,Strats and Marshalls are like PB&J. Even makes my Squier Tele sound pretty close to a Fender/ when I get a better camera it show my collection off Lap tops suck for photos.

Bud Stoner

Something Something Jedi...
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My desk candy at work....

View attachment 448283

I've seen guys in person and on YouTube mic up one of these MS half and full stacks with an SM57 and run it through a recording rig to get some huge ass sounds.

I've had one of the MG-15 mini stacks and it was a great amp. Sounded great, never any problems, and they sound even better with a speaker swap.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I just bought a little Marshall a few months ago ITS SO GOOD beats the poo out my Line 6 and damn its got the look and was only $125 cdn :) -its alL I need plus LPs ,Strats and Marshalls are like PB&J. Even makes my Squier Tele sound pretty close to a Fender/ when I get a better camera it show my collection off Lap tops suck for photos.
What model are you talking about?
Pic of the beast?

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen guys in person and on YouTube mic up one of these MS half and full stacks with an SM57 and run it through a recording rig to get some huge ass sounds.

I've had one of the MG-15 mini stacks and it was a great amp. Sounded great, never any problems, and they sound even better with a speaker swap.
What speaker(s) did you find to be the most pleasing? I have the 2 cabs to go with a jcm 1h

Bud Stoner

Something Something Jedi...
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wife bought me an MG15CFR for my birthday a few years ago... It's actually her fault that my GAS condition came back, because I had to have a new guitar to go with the new amp... so I bought a new Strat, then over the next 3 years I bought a Harley Benton, D'Angelico, the Lester, finished one Tele partscaster, and have two additional Partscasters in progress with a Solo LP kit waiting in the wings.

Latest Threads