Marshall JMP-1H 1 watt head 50th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by indeedido, Dec 7, 2017.

1. indeedido

indeedido Senior Member

Marshall 50th Anniversary JMP-1H head in collectable condition. 50th Anniversary plaque on back still has protective plastic on it. It is the biggest 1 watt you will ever hear. This all tube head has the look and tone of the ‘70s JMPs. In fact, I have a Marshall YJM100 (based on early ‘70s JMP) and when I dial down the power scaling to 1 watt, sounds identical to this head. I recently picked up an EVH 5150III EL34 head so this one needs a new home. The low power switch on the back drops to .5 watt and it is truly fantastic for late night. The Volume control sets the overall output volume of the amp, as well as its gain, as the internal tube stages are gradually overdriven more and more. The boost on back is a big time boost so no need for an extra overdrive pedal. This head was made for the U.K. and runs at 230 volt so I’m including the 110 conversion transformer for free. Simply plug the head into the step down transformer and jam away. It is small and can be placed on the amp or floor. Many say European Marshalls sound better because circuits are designed around the input voltage. I haven’t a/b’d side by side but this is an exceptional sounding amp. $700 paypal shipped

FEATURES
    • True Class A, single-ended power-amp topology
    • Authentic JMP era tone
    • Volume, Bass and Treble controls
    • Low Power switch on the rear panel a neighbor friendly feature that drops the output down from 1 Watt to 0.1 Watt
    • Gain Boost switch on rear panel adding another tube stage to the signal path for more gain
    • Era correct cosmetics, including gold Marshall script logo plus Super Lead detail and styling
    • Commemorative 50th Anniversary rear panel plaque.
    • (2) 12AX7 pre-amp tubes and (2) 12AT7 power tubes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cherrysunburst00 likes this.
  2. cherrysunburst00

cherrysunburst00 Senior Member

FANTASTIC amp here, and with the box. You get nice power section distortion (no mv).

indeedido likes this.
  3. indeedido

indeedido Senior Member

4. indeedido

indeedido Senior Member

5. cherrysunburst00

cherrysunburst00 Senior Member

6. Duane_the_tub

Duane_the_tub Senior Member

Good, this one was haunting me. Such a fantastic amp, whoever got it is going to be psyched.