Marshall Forum... They're F*ckin' Partyin' Over There!!!

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
Mini-Crash or what??? Maintenance? I thought I got banned.... anyways, decided to snoop around a bit at the Marshall forum... came back with this... Probably old, and you've probably seen it... BTW... Who else goes there?? I saw Flick... anyone else registered???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjnrXTTvPY"]Complete - Hoogie-Boogie Land - YouTube[/ame]

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm registered over there-- think I made about three posts or so... in one, I suggested a Jonas Brothers signature amp to go with the Jonas Brothers sig melody maker...

But I dunno. Like it here a lot better... and I like Blackstar better than Marshall anyway...

--R

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
I peeked in the door and seen the same crowd that's here.I've got one great friend there though.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm registered over there-- think I made about three posts or so... in one, I suggested a Jonas Brothers signature amp to go with the Jonas Brothers sig melody maker...

But I dunno. Like it here a lot better... and I like Blackstar better than Marshall anyway...

--R

you sunovabish!

greentailbowser.png

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lemme break it down,...

Blackstar is an Yngwie song, everyone says Yngwie has no soul, therefore Blackstars by association,....have no soul.

:laugh2:

J/K, they are good sounding amps.

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
Uh-oh, he broke out the Complete.

Sorry, but although definitely a Dog person as opposed to cat person... sometimes I behave like a cat... Meaning that sometimes, I WILL drag dead lizards up to your doorstep... Whether or not you choose to praise me or scold me is up to you... Just know... I don't really give a f***...:cool2:

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lemme break it down,...

Blackstar is an Yngwie song, everyone says Yngwie has no soul, therefore Blackstars by association,....have no soul.

Shucks... ya had me goin', Mal! :laugh2:

Never knew the parallel between Yngwie, Blackstar, and Blackstar...

My instructor is a Yngwie freak, and to say to him that Yngwie has no soul would be an act of heresy... and so I never heard anybody say that about Mr. Malmsteen before...

I do like my Blackstar, but am about to upgrade to a 20-watter. Nice to be off the hook about it!

--R :D

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Shucks... ya had me goin', Mal! :laugh2:

Never knew the parallel between Yngwie, Blackstar, and Blackstar...

My instructor is a Yngwie freak, and to say to him that Yngwie has no soul would be an act of heresy... and so I never heard anybody say that about Mr. Malmsteen before...

I do like my Blackstar, but am about to upgrade to a 20-watter. Nice to be off the hook about it!

--R :D

Start a thread with Yngwie in the title. You'll see it very soon, probably within the first few posts. :thumb:

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/cellar/165349-yngwie-plays-emotion.html
For example.

(this is pretty much a carbon copy of every Yngwie thread I've ever seen. Even down to the verbatim comments.)

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Start a thread with Yngwie in the title. You'll see it very soon, probably within the first few posts. :thumb:

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/cellar/165349-yngwie-plays-emotion.html
For example.

(this is pretty much a carbon copy of every Yngwie thread I've ever seen. Even down to the verbatim comments.)

Yikes! :shock:

Seems like I'm gonna hafta pass on any experimentation with a Yngwie thread! One needs not pull the pin on a grenade to understand that it will explode right after the spoon flies off...

Never knew that the man was the creator of polarity... looks like they either love him, or they hate him. :hmm:

Thanks for the heads up, man! :thumb:

--R :laugh2:

Northwinds

Reaction score
I am an Yngwie fan, got to have dinner with him and also when I worked at the HOG, he did clinics and we jammed many times. He never had an attitude and was always signing autographs and always had time for those that approached him

Yngwie defines a genre, some are not fans of that genre but no matter what, you have to give the man respect for what he has done with guitar

No emotion? Just watch him play some Hendrix, Jimi would approve, even with his jaw on the floor in stunned amazement

colchar

Banned
Reaction score

--R

Their 'backstage' area is populated by some real wingnuts.

Latest Threads