Mars

Frogfur

Reaction score
Just like the Moon, we've left our junk on Mars now too. Everything we touch we leave junk that was never suspose to be there. We have no business on Mars. There is still plenty of space left here to leave our junk around. After all, there is still life left in the Oceans yet.
Its no wonder aliens study us ..

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Just like the Moon, we've left our junk on Mars now too. Everything we touch we leave junk that was never suspose to be there. We have no business on Mars. There is still plenty of space left here to leave our junk around. After all, there is still life left in the Oceans yet.
Its no wonder aliens study us ..
I sure hope the aliens are

legal.

jvin248

Reaction score

We're in the middle of an asteroid rifle range.

more and more evidence that impacts, like recently found on Greenland, wiped out human civilization 10,000 years ago. Forcing a restart. Not much larger than that rock did in the dinosaurs.

Mars is a backup location.

In the meantime, demand your guitars be made from local plentiful non-rain-forest lumber.

Frogfur

Reaction score

We're in the middle of an asteroid rifle range.

more and more evidence that impacts, like recently found on Greenland, wiped out human civilization 10,000 years ago. Forcing a restart. Not much larger than that rock did in the dinosaurs.

Mars is a backup location.

In the meantime, demand your guitars be made from local plentiful non-rain-forest lumber.

Who gets to leave first ? The rich?

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
You're an intelligent guy x. What would be our reasons for Mars ?
Mining Precious minerals ? I'm open to an explanation. There is nothing but nothing there.
I agree Froggy. Maybe exploration satisfies the spirit, but it serves no other purpose.