Mark Agnesi Talks About The Les Paul Standard 50's Model

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
I dont understand why Gibson doesnt just put long tenons on all production guitars? I know its a small thing but this small thing is important to a lot of us.
That's a great question. What is the price/labor differential?

joedonner2001

Reaction score
Welcome to the Irony Festival where we argue the value and legitimacy of buying features intended to create the illusion of real things made 70 years ago. Since none are genuine and all are merely reproductions made to varying degrees of obsession, maybe just do as you please. I'd love a Historic but certainly don't see the value for money in them, though I see and respect how others -- a small number of others -- do. "Real Historic" is an oxymoron.
Nailed it right there.

efstop

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think GRASS was making the douche statement he is being flamed for here.

He just commented, without any insult or flame, that it was 'a wall of text to read'

He is correct. It was.

There was not comment to shut up, or tone it down, or edit the words in any way.
It was all about formatting.
Check out almost ANY post from Roberteaux
You will get a good reference there.

A suggestion, not an insult, was made, that it would be easier to read if it wasn't one, runaway paragraph.
IMHO GRASS was just asking for a little formatting.
I understood it fine, even if my eyes glazed over just a little. I break my posts a bit here and there, but I don't bitch if someone else doesn't. Live and Let live, or join an English grammar forum and have at it.

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understood it fine, even if my eyes glazed over just a little. I break my posts a bit here and there, but I don't bitch if someone else doesn't. Live and Let live, or join an English grammar forum and have at it.
A Grammar forum,.... :rofl:that’s where most of us MLPers would end up as Friday meltdowners on Tuesday..... eeewwww gawd!!:run:

Last edited:

marksoundguitars

Chief Paint Sniffer
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
This one time I wanted to buy this duck. It walked like a duck, quacked like a duck, had feathers, and swam.

But it wasn't vintage correct, so I passed.

Then I went on the internet and told everybody. :rofl:

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Has this video been taken down too ???

Link doesn't work now

mdubya

Reaction score
:hmm:

I'll still take a P-90 Goldtop and a TV Yellow Special. At fire sale prices. It'll happen. Eventually. The Goldie is going to need to be close to 9 lbs, too.

marksoundguitars

Chief Paint Sniffer
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I have to think that it's early yet.

Give them some time to undo all of Henry's insanity and it will all be good.

Or as good as some people will recognize. ;)