Many of us are home players, admit it. Let's see those home rigs.

Alathea

Reaction score
Here's my current setup. The Deluxe Reverb is parked into a space next to the couch- even attenuated I'm in an open room in the basement and it's too loud. I use a lot of VSTs or my smaller DSL10, MT15, Bassbreaker, or Princeton. I can attenuate them better without ticking off the family. The Fender is an 86 contemporary that I got at an estate auction with the original case and booklet for about 300.00. The LP was a used music store find and they didn't know what they had so it was priced accordingly- 2011 70s tribute Standard with the silverburst finish. I was really thrilled to find that one for 4, though the case was wrong (335).

The Moog, well, that runs REALLY nicely with an SY300 even though it has its own sounds onboard. Whipping out a theremin solo with a rock backing track, especially if its a classical/rock hybrid 'shred' type of thing really gets people's attention, and the Princeton is a great amp for it.

GT40

Reaction score
This week has been all about the LPC. It's too heavy for my damaged back to play standing for more than a few minutes, so I rarely use it to play out. It's more of a seated practice home body

With the Princeton dimed, even seated playing feels kinda rock 'n roll-ish

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
G.A.S. got the better of me this month. Here’s the pedal board Mk. II:

E27C81E6-9914-452D-B4A6-AFEA3A7A0577.jpeg

Thundergod

Reaction score
It's been more than 10 years since my last gig with a band, and probably more than 8 years since I completely stopped playing.
When I decided to start playing guitar again I bought an acoustic, so that was my home rig (first pic). Second pic is the real home rig with one electric and one amp that has "all the sounds I will need" (great clean, OD, great chorus, reverb).
But who am I trying to fool, right? Previous generation members might remember I'm not able to control myself around guitar related equipment... So this is the home rig now. If I ever play out again the gig rig will be the ME80 directly to PA or the bone with the AC30.

I'm attaching the picture files... Is that right? Do the images show?

Attachments

bum

Reaction score
I love this thread, it's awesome, is that a goddamn Astoria?

Latest Threads